Dam Quick 220n part needed

Started by hrgriz, July 22, 2019, 04:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hrgriz

I have a 220n my father gave me years ago, and the a/r has started giving me problems. I disassembled it and believe I need a stop lever. The part number is 910 3220. Does someone who has worked on these know if I am looking for the right number. I can not find one on ebay. Are there any other places where I might obtain one. My dad is now deceased and the reel is one of my favorites to use. Any help would be appreciated.

foakes

Is this what you are looking for?

It is new old stock from around 40 years ago.

If so, $5 + $3 shipping, if you are in the US.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

thorhammer

foakes

Quote from: thorhammer on July 22, 2019, 06:17:36 PM
Fred, your pic didn't show up.

Site Gremlins, John...it is there now, had to back out, refresh, and repost...

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

foakes

Following up on loose or unanswered emails this morning — guess this part is not needed after all?

No problem —

Best,

Fred

--------

Fred O.

hrgriz

Sorry I didnt get back with you. I have been battling a bout of Sciatica. My grandson removed the rotor and the spring was off of the post. So yes I do not need the stop. I was wondering though if I should put a tiny spot of grease on the end of that stop lever upon reassembly? Or does it run dry. Thanks

foakes

No grease, griz —

Just one tiny drop of oil on the pivot pin, though.

Will need your full name & mailing address — PM'd as a private message.

Thanks!

Best,

Fred

--------

Fred O.

hrgriz

foakes

Yep, on the way today or tomorrow —

Best,

Fred

--------

Fred O.