I'm glad you guys survived.

Started by Nasty Wendy, January 19, 2017, 09:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keta

Quote from: mizmo67 on January 20, 2017, 07:36:22 PM
McAfee...ugh, that and Norton. Drove me nuts.

We use Avast now.

I made a mistake and got McAfee, it is a POS and it blocks my pad access to our board.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Jerseymic

Kaspersky Internet Security, never had a problem.

Mike.

Bill B

I've used ESET Nod32 for many years with three teenagers on the computers with no problems.....They have some really good bundle deals....Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

mley1

I had Norton for a few years. I tried Avast. I tried Trend Micro. For whatever reason, they all went by the wayside. I do remember that Norton was a memory hog, and slowed my machines down terribly, but that was many years ago. For the past few years I've been using McAfee. It's been working seamlessly for me. I use it mostly with Firefox web browser, and I've had no issue's getting anywhere on the web. I sorta forget it's working for me actually. I have it set to do scans at night when I'm asleep, and it has a firewall, security suite. So far, I've been very happy with it.
Good luck fishing,

Marty

theswimmer

Clay I just thought you went on a long fishing trip!
Welcome back.
Best
JT
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Nasty Wendy

Quote from: theswimmer on January 25, 2017, 05:12:55 PM
Clay I just thought you went on a long fishing trip!
Welcome back.
Best
JT

I WISH!!! ;D
Hi I'm Clay.
Lets raise our children to be Super Fishermen not Superficial men and women.

The more I interact with people the more I like my dog.