Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Shark Hunter

Way to Go Fella's! ;)
Life is Good!

Benni3

Addie and her grandfather came down today and addie got 5 hybrids,,,, :) the first one swam off but didn't make it,,, ??? And two Phoenix birds came out of the ash trees ;D

Benni3

Thay circled around and swooped down and got the hybrid,,,, ;) he had a bad day ;D

Swami805

Way to go Bennie, looks like you have a few new members of your Saturday crew! The eagles got to eat too!
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Benni3

Addie doesn't really like the pink rod anymore,,, :D her grandfather asked me what should he buy her,,,,? So I gave  addie a okuma 10'6ft rated 20lb to 60lb line,,,,,but she could cast it like a pro,,,,it was a great day ;D

Benni3

Benni3

Quote from: Swami805 on November 03, 2018, 11:34:37 PM
Way to go Bennie, looks like you have a few new members of your Saturday crew! The eagles got to eat too!
thanks man,,that was something to see,,, ;D

Shark Hunter

That is how it works Benni.
You giving that rod to Addie will come back to you.
Its called paying it forward.
You are a good Man. ;)
Life is Good!

Dominick

Way to go Benni... Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

jason_purdy

Benni,

The fun, the camaraderie, a few fish, and getting a youngster hooked on fishing-that's what it's all about! Way to go.

-Jason

oc1

She has good casting form too.  That looks like a fun rod/reel.  Way to go.
-steve

Alto Mare

Keep it up Benni...you're doing good! ;)

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Crow

Thanks for taking us along on your trips, Benni ! You're "good company" !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Thanks guys and addie really appreciate it,,, ;D

Benni3

Hit the river today and got a red house sucker :D