Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oc1

The what-is-it quizzes are getting more difficult.  My guess is juvenile screech owl.
-steve

gstours

Thanks Benni,  glad your getting outdoors,  everything in nature is good for us to see and appreciate.   Thanks again. :)

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on December 15, 2018, 06:03:39 AM
The what-is-it quizzes are getting more difficult.  My guess is juvenile screech owl.
-steve
yes my friend  :D,,,,I stayed in the woods and in the creeks as a kid,,, :-[ but never seen wild life like this,,,? Didn't really look like a owl,,,,maybe some kind of hawk or falcon or osprey ;D

Benni3

Quote from: gstours on December 15, 2018, 06:57:26 PM
  Thanks Benni,  glad your getting outdoors,  everything in nature is good for us to see and appreciate.   Thanks again. :)
yes,,and much thanks for the cool fishing trips you take us on,,,,we love to see the monsters you pull up ;D

Benni3

Marlo wanted to try the cove out,,,,we got skunked,,, :D but that's ok,,,15 to 20mph winds and there was a tournament today 8 boats,,, thay got 2 bass :'(

Benni3

We did see about 20 "roc"birds,,,I think there from the middle east,,, :D and I asked marlo? what's white and doesn't wear any clothes during Christmas time ??? well you got yetis and polar bears at the north pole,,,,but off Jupiter beach you got katherine ;) fishing with marlo always fun ;D

Swami805

Some days you get em some days you don't. It looks cold, Marlo looks frozen solid in that picture. Hard to see the birds , are they turkeys?
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Benni3

Quote from: Swami805 on December 17, 2018, 02:15:54 AM
Some days you get em some days you don't. It looks cold, Marlo looks frozen solid in that picture. Hard to see the birds , are they turkeys?
yes my friend,,,,, :D me and marlo where too,,,but we couldn't stop laughing about the bass tournament ;D

Shark Hunter

I believe that is the first picture I have ever seen of Marlo not smiling. >:(
If I have to be in the cold for an extended period, I wear a snowmoblile suit. ;)
Life is Good!

Rivverrat

Hard to see the birds , are they turkeys?

Call them turkey buzzards here in Kansas. They are primarily scavengers.

Now the other bird Benni showed earlier that Steve thought may be a Screech owl is a hawk. Its marking & wing tip color have me stymied.

Would very much like to see some pics of this bird... Jeff

Benni3

Quote from: Rivverrat on December 17, 2018, 01:14:59 PM
Hard to see the birds , are they turkeys?

Call them turkey buzzards here in Kansas. They are primarily scavengers.

Now the other bird Benni showed earlier that Steve thought may be a Screech owl is a hawk. Its marking & wing tip color have me stymied.

Would very much like to see some pics of this bird... Jeff

where are still trying to figure that "Thunderbird"out and 6:00am Yokohama tire we seen some evil rain deer  ;D

Benni3

Set this rod up for my dad's reel,,,,taped it up,,,lightly sanded it,,,, mixed up some paint oil to match,,,used a squirrel tail brush,,,,it looks great,,,but automotive paint would have looked better or to good :D folk art ;D

Crow

Good job, Bennie !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Alto Mare

Things made by hand are always special, you're a good son Benni😉
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

steelfish

it looks good Benni

what kind of rod is that one?
it looks pretty similar to a musky rod I have, same handles and type of guides

The Baja Guy