Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiddlerbasher

Great start to the new year my friend :)

Benni3

Quote from: Tiddlerbasher on January 07, 2019, 01:09:57 AM
Great start to the new year my friend :)
thank you very much,,,,,:D and hope to see the  members here posts lots of nice fish this year  ;D

Benni3

I got 1 rainbow today,,,, :D hope thay stock soon ;D

Benni3

I got 4 today,,,it was difficult :D but thay haven't stocked since November,,,,;D

Benni3

I got 1 marlo 2,,,, :D we got to fish 1hr today after work,,,, ;D

Swami805

Pretty good for an hour and if you're hungry you can eat the corn!
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Benni3

Quote from: Swami805 on January 17, 2019, 12:52:17 AM
Pretty good for an hour and if you're hungry you can eat the corn!
thanks sir,,,, :D but today i got skunked,,,  :( it was snowing,,, ;) next time I'll try white corn,,, ;D

Shark Hunter

Those little trout don't look like much, but they are fine eating.
Benni,
You and Marlo are my Heroes!
I am not willing to freeze my butt off for freshwater,
Guess I'm getting old.
I don't get off work until 11 at night, and I am not that dedicated unless I'm on a Beach with Jaws waiting for me. ;)
I would not have any problems eating that corn with some Pan fried trout on the side. :P
Life is Good!

Benni3

Got 2 today,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Shark Hunter on January 18, 2019, 08:14:55 AM
Those little trout don't look like much, but they are fine eating.
Benni,
You and Marlo are my Heroes!
I am not willing to freeze my butt off for freshwater,
Guess I'm getting old.
I don't get off work until 11 at night, and I am not that dedicated unless I'm on a Beach with Jaws waiting for me.
I would not have any problems eating that corn with some Pan fried trout on the side. :P
thanks my friend,,,, :D works been busy for the last 2 months here 60 to 80hrs a week,,,but that's ok now I get a break and someday I would like to see go after some freshwater monsters,,, :) most fishermen don't have strong enough gear and the fish just gets away,,,, ;) but I know you got some really fantastic gear  ;D

steelfish

Quote from: Benni3 on January 19, 2019, 12:17:39 AM
.........someday I would like to see go after some freshwater monsters,,, :) most fishermen don't have strong enough gear and the fish just gets away,,,, ;) but I know you got some really fantastic gear  ;D

your 16/0 reel or penn torque spinning should stop any freshwater monsta'
The Baja Guy

Benni3

Quote from: steelfish on January 19, 2019, 12:56:15 AM
Quote from: Benni3 on January 19, 2019, 12:17:39 AM

your 16/0 reel or penn torque spinning should stop any freshwater monsta'
thanks man,,, :D yes the torque is a Harley Davidson,,,, :-\ I'm always tinkering with it,,,but it's has landed some nice fish for me,,,, ;D

gstours

Bennny,  just go fish when you have the feelin.   work will be there as will the chores and are eternal.  when you get old try to remember the good times,  they may help you over the tough times.  I,m glad to see you out there enjoying fishing with your friends.   best of luck...

Benni3

Quote from: gstours on January 20, 2019, 01:44:53 AM
 Bennny,  just go fish when you have the feelin.   work will be there as will the chores and are eternal.  when you get old try to remember the good times,  they may help you over the tough times.  I,m glad to see you out there enjoying fishing with your friends.   best of luck...
there will be hard times and now sometimes I walk into a room ??? I can't remember why,,,  ;) but I will remember your advice thank you my friend,,, :D tried fishing today rivers flooded and 30mph winds,,,,not a wasted trip,,,uncle sal does beautiful rock work,,,maybe I can get some tips on mortar,,,, ;D

Tiddlerbasher

;D Thank you for that laugh my friend :)