Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

always awesome!!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Maxed Out

You and Marlo are trout masters.

Thanks again for sharing your adventures

-Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Benni3

Thanks very much my friends,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Me,,marlo and gene got skunked today,,,,, :D but that's ok had to get gene home,,,,, ;) he's got somebody very cool coming by tonight,,,,,, ;D

Crow

Consider "getting skunked" as "giving the fish a Christmas Break"!! They need a present, too !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on December 25, 2019, 01:32:17 AM
Consider "getting skunked" as "giving the fish a Christmas Break"!! They need a present, too !
your right and I almost forgot today's topic was Eddie Murphy on snl you got to see that and I'm watching it's a a wonderful life tonight but to see the ending I got Google snl it's a wonderful life for it to make sense it's just funny,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 today after Christmas dinner with my girlfriend,,,,,, ;D

Maxed Out

Must be much warmer today for you. You went from wearing 2 coats and a hoodie a few days ago, to a short sleeve shirt today
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Benni3

Quote from: Maxed Out on December 26, 2019, 05:50:13 AM

Must be much warmer today for you. You went from wearing 2 coats and a hoodie a few days ago, to a short sleeve shirt today
yes it warmed up in Salem va,,,,, :D but now I'm in port st.lucie fl,,,,,and it's raining,,, :( might fish the pier tomorrow the 28th it's raining and maybe the 29th charter if ocean conditions good,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Shark Hunter

Enjoy Benni!
I got about 6 months to go, but I can't wait to hit the beach again.
Life is Good!

Swami805

Go get em Benni!!
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Crow

Good luck, Benni !  Have a great time !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Thanks very much my friends,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Hehe,,,,,today got to west marine for top shot,,,snook nook bait and tackle for license,,, :( but they don't do it anymore,,,,but that's ok,,  ;) there very nice people and most helpful,,,, :) then whites bait and tackle,,no license,,,,then Walmarket and it took 1hr,,, >:( yes I'm already in Florida system,,,but that's ok,,,back to snook and nook for live shrimp and to the pier,,,,,it was just like carvins cove,,,hehe,,,,,,I got 3 cats today and lifes good,,,,,,,, ;D

twotone

Gafftop sails. My FL inshore favorite snook! If the weather is not so good hit the back waters. Like conchy says lots opportunities. Intercostal , rivers, estuaries, condo ponds, lakes ,ect. Example winds picked up early on the docks . So I hit the condo pond. Black bass on Spro jigs.
twotone