Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

Quote from: Gfish on February 02, 2020, 01:30:53 AM
Dude! Some great wildlife action shots!
What species of bird are those?
Also, very nice Brookie. Big male. Do you eat 'em?
Thanks man ,,,,,,, :D Blue herons and I catch and release trout,,,,,,, ;D
Quote from: oc1 on February 02, 2020, 07:03:05 AM
Quote from: Gfish on February 02, 2020, 01:30:53 AM
Do you eat 'em?
Looks like he feeds them to the vermin.
-s
Yes im not a big fan of the blue heron but there getting hungry,,,,,since the game department can sell trout now they're not stocking as much skipping holes,,,,,, :( where they used to put 4 nets in just 2 and 1 net at every grocery store,,,,,,,, ;) ;D

Rivverrat

Always liked blue herons myself. They area big part of the river here... Jeff

KC CHIEFS !!

Benni3

Got 2 rainbows it was difficult with 25mph winds today,,,,,,,, ;D

Dominick

Good job Benni.  It looks like the water cleared up.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Benni3

I got two rainbows and marlo got two,,,,,, :D then we hit sportsman's warehouse for gulp stuff and the price has gone up again $$$$ then Walmarket for hooks,,,,, ;) but we had fun and it something to do,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Dominick on February 03, 2020, 07:44:32 PM
Good job Benni.  It looks like the water cleared up.  Dominick
thanks very much my friend and if you look at the picture with the foam next to me,,,, ;) I think there's so much laundry detergent going down stream,,,,, :D it keeps the river clean,,,,,,,,, ;D

Alto Mare

Looking good guys, always entertaining!
Benni, do you bring the trout home or you put them back?
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Benni3

Quote from: Alto Mare on February 04, 2020, 03:04:25 AM
Looking good guys, always entertaining!
Benni, do you bring the trout home or you put them back?
we give them freedom,,,,, ;) unless one blue heron is very hungry and there's this turtle that is big as a 18 wheeler's tire,,,, :D they got to eat too and we help them out,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 rainbow and marlo got 2 today,,,,,,, ;D

humboldtdan

Benni3

No fishing today and it's not going to stop raining till 1:00pm tomorrow and then 27mph winds,,,,,,, ;D

steelfish

Quote from: Benni3 on February 04, 2020, 02:40:55 AM
I got two rainbows and marlo got two,,,,,, :D then we hit sportsman's warehouse for gulp stuff and the price has gone up again $$$$ then Walmarket for hooks,,,,, ;) but we had fun and it something to do,,,,,,, ;D

benni, did you get married?

seems that you are gaining some weight lately
its not the same skinny Bennie of the 1st 5 pages than the Bennie of the last 5 pages
The Baja Guy

Crow

Two days of rain just passed through here (Dauphin Island), Benni.....headin' your way!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

benni, did you get married?

seems that you are gaining some weight lately
its not the same skinny Bennie of the 1st 5 pages than the Bennie of the last 5 pages

[/quote]
Hehe,,,,,sometimes I ask my girlfriend for a divorce,,,, ;) and she says where not married,,,,, :D and i ask her do you want to get married,,,,,, :o "No" because then you will want a divorce,,,,, :D I think all the different layers of clothes im wearing puts on some weight,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on February 07, 2020, 02:55:57 AM
Two days of rain just passed through here (Dauphin Island), Benni.....headin' your way!
Hehe,,,,the river is flooded and the wind knocked down a tree in marlo's yard,,,,, :D and you sending more my way,,,,,,, ;D