Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sabaman1 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gobi King

Never caught a Redeye, pretty fish!
Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

alantani

wish we had something like that around here!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Ron Jones

Alan,
They are a lot like small mouth. You have plenty of those around you.
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

thorhammer

havent caught a redeye that wasnt a flight in 20 years. Nice one !

Benni3

Thanks very much my friends,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 5 today and marlo got 5,,,, :D and my dad came down to fish for a minute,,,, ;) today was a good day,,,,,,  ;D

Benni3

And my girlfriend been asking about a playmate for my pet tiger and you know I never wanted another pet they just break your heart when they die,,,,, :'( but I have been looking at bengal's,,,servals,,,Savannah's,,,,, :D if you Google "serenity bengal kittens" chris is the one I'm going to negotiate on,,my little tiger needs a little buddy,,,hehe,,,,,, ;D

oc1

Ailurophile (learned that a few weeks back).  My sister is like that but we just call her crazy cat lady.  Those Bengals look like some really high class alley cats.
-steve

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on April 23, 2020, 03:52:15 AM
Ailurophile (learned that a few weeks back).  My sister is like that but we just call her crazy cat lady.  Those Bengals look like some really high class alley cats.
-steve
Yes you're right about that ,,,but I think she knows cat talk it's like sigh language,,,, ;) but my tirger was a alley cat I just adopted it and the Savannah's are too much I got to be fair to the cat and it's surroundings,,,,, :D but the best cats I ever had was a red,,,lilac,,,black and chocolate point siamese,,,,,, ;) they would fatch like a dog,,,,,, ;D

Rivverrat

Quote from: Benni3 on April 23, 2020, 03:33:43 AM
.... and you know I never wanted another pet they just break your heart when they die,,,,, :'(  .....

True, but the enjoyment of their companionship along with their unique, individual personalities it's just not something I have any desire to ever be with out... When it comes to having cats & dogs... Jeff

wailua boy

My mom bought me a cat from a pet store as a young teenager and ended up being a white Maine Coon and ended up growing to a large size.It was coolest cat I've ever owned. We  mostly keep dogs(4)nowadays but my girlfriend has  2 outdoor cats to keep the rodents in check but the dogs keep them on a nocturnal schedule.

Benni3

I got 3 trout 1 redeye 1 minnow and dewayne got 6 trout,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on April 23, 2020, 03:52:15 AM
Ailurophile (learned that a few weeks back).  My sister is like that but we just call her crazy cat lady.  Those Bengals look like some really high class alley cats.
-steve
2 days ago I started a tread on sol main forum "cats" just wanted to know a little bit more about bengals,,,,,, :o oh my,,,, :o,,,oh my,,,,, :D so many saying rescue or go to breeders,,,, ;) posting pictures of there cats,,ok I like that and people that just don't like cats and taking about woks,,,,, ::) getting in agreements saying mean things,,,,hehe I couldn't stop laughing,,it's not "cats" the musical,,,,, :) but just as entertaining,,,,what has word gone to,,,,,,,,,  ;D

Benni3

I got 2 trout and marlo got 1 trout 1 chub,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 trout 1 chub today,,,,,,, :D it was slow,,,, ;) so I went home and planted some stuff and ghost pepper seeds,,,, :o hehe,,,,,,,, ;D