Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

oc1

Quote from: Benni3 on August 19, 2020, 02:11:12 AM
thomas and thomas and my fly rod was the top of its class in 1996
Is it fiberglass or graphite?
-s

oc1

Benni3

Benni3

I got 1 cat and marlo 2,,,,,, :D it's nice to get out and fish %70 percent of rain and not a drop,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

This came in today,,,, ??? It was supposed have line on it,,,,, ;) but that's pbay,,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Gfish

Ha! So it has line on---backing line! I have a few Sage products. Seems like back when I bought my stuff, everything they sold was top-notch and expensive, still today?
T. & T. had top-line rods too, still?
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Benni3

Quote from: Gfish on August 20, 2020, 09:21:32 PM
Ha! So it has line on---backing line! I have a few Sage products. Seems like back when I bought my stuff, everything they sold was top-notch and expensive, still today?
T. & T. had top-line rods too, still?
Thanks very much my friend,,,,, :D the t&t rod the bottom paint wipped right off with auto lacquer thinner but the top didn't,,,,,, :-\ I was thinking of leaving the graphite in the nude,,,, :o but not now,,I'm going to repaint it,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got skunked and marlo got 4cats 2 hybrids today ,,,,,, ;D

oc1

Quote from: Benni3 on August 21, 2020, 02:41:59 AM
I'm going to repaint it,
You have to give us the step-by-step on that.

Nice hybrid.
-s

philaroman

Quote from: Benni3 on August 21, 2020, 02:47:19 AM
I got skunked and marlo got 4cats 2 hybrids today ,,,,,, ;D

is that 2nd photo a wht.perch?  ...shoulda' cut it up for bait

Benni3

I got skunked,,,marlo got 1 hybrid and Larry 2,,,,,,, ;D

oc1

I enjoy watching those hybrids grow.  Larry's fish looks like a full-blooded striper though.
-s

Rivverrat

Steve, think some of the lower lines are broke up on Larry's fish ?  ... Jeff

oc1

You're probably right Jeff.  It looks like the fish flopped around on the ground and picked up some debris before taking the picture.  I also thought it was a little more slender than Marlo's hybrid, but a full striper may be more slender than that.
-s

philaroman