Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishy247

QuoteBenni is cool.  Just like Hollywood.  Sunglasses at night.   Grin  Dominick

That's 'cause he's a rock star!!

Benni3

Hehe,,,, ;) thanks guys,,,, :D i had some work to do,,,but went bye last evening to see how larry's was doing and it was slow,,,,,, :) tonight we got a cat each,,,no hybrids they just run through for 15 to 45min if you're in the right place,,,,but that's ok tomorrow it rains we are going back to fish the pier,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Fishy247 on August 28, 2020, 08:56:50 PM
QuoteBenni is cool.  Just like Hollywood.  Sunglasses at night.   Grin  Dominick

That's 'cause he's a rock star!!
Yes sir,,,,, ;) I I'm am passing kidney stones right now and it hurts,,,, :o hehe,,,,,,,, ;D

Dominick

Benni, piss through a screen and save the stones.  Then you can use them as fishing weights.   :D ;D  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Benni3

I got 1 cat today,,,, :D,,,,,,,, ;D

oc1

You're getting your new bucket all slimy.  It must have taken some time and intent to collect all those stickers.
-steve

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on August 31, 2020, 04:55:07 AM
You're getting your new bucket all slimy.  It must have taken some time and intent to collect all those stickers.
-steve
Yes sir,,,,,, ;) that's my first bucket I did,,,,, :) when working on the road "well" there was some detours,,,,, :-\ oh no traffic jam ahead,,, :o we got to go this way and stop at this bait and tackle store or pier and I got a sticker,,,,,, :) now I get some on pbay but it's just not as fun,,,,,,,,, ;D

MeanMachine

I got this Bluefin Trevally yesterday with my old Penn 4500SS.  It put up quite a battle with my 6# leader.  Its a good thing I had a smooooth drag!

Benni3

Quote from: MeanMachine on August 31, 2020, 06:49:09 PM
I got this Bluefin Trevally yesterday with my old Penn 4500SS.  It put up quite a battle with my 6# leader.  Its a good thing I had a smooooth drag!

That had to be a fun fight,,,,,,, :D  rod and reel is a nice setup too,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got skunked and Larry got 1 cat today,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got skunked,,,,marlo got 1 hybrid and Larry 1 perch,,,,,, :D Larry joking around said I will hold it out really far so it well look big,,,,,,,,,,, ;D

MeanMachine

Looks like you guys are having fun!!

Ron Jones

I'd put that perch on a hook and catch a big cat with it. Those were my favorite cat bait growing up.
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

JoseCuervo

Quote from: MeanMachine on September 02, 2020, 07:14:39 PM
Looks like you guys are having fun!!

Those guys have more fun every day than I do in a week.

Benni3

Thanks guys,,,,,,,,,,  ;D