Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sabaman1 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Benni3

Quote from: philaroman on November 28, 2020, 01:22:21 AM
WOW,  that's not just a headlamp -- that's an LED Tiara  ;D ;D ;D
...but I thought you were a Striper guy -- where's the red light option???
Well you know a country boy can survive,,,,,,, ;)

Benni3

I got 2 trout today,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Getting ready to go,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 4 yellow perch and 6 largemouth's and marlo 3yellow perch and 4 largemouth's today was a good day,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Bait was easy to get,,,,,, ;) in 30mins we had trophy size yellow perch on the 1/0,4/0,9/0 uncle sal built,,,, :o then we both missed the big fish one broke 30lb braid,,,hehe and I don't know what the game department is thinking but I have never seen a pink one,,,,, :D except in cartoons,,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

Those are NICE perch, guys !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

philaroman

Those are NICE perch rod/reel combos, guys !!!  ;D

oc1

Do people at the lake make fun of your fishing rods?  You guys are a riot.
-s

Oh, and what is that animal?

mo65

Wow...giant perch there Benni...great job! 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Dominick

Quote from: oc1 on December 04, 2020, 04:52:00 AM
-s

Oh, and what is that animal?

That is a stumpavrious...  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

oc1

The thing with the bushy tail in front of the stump.  It might be a Roanoke Lemur.

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on December 04, 2020, 07:51:53 PM
The thing with the bushy tail in front of the stump.  It might be a Roanoke Lemur.
I have never seen one before,,,,,, :o it's a isabelline squirrel,,,, ??? Maybe it's from JSU,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on December 04, 2020, 04:52:00 AM
-s

No but shocked,,,,,confused they just don't stop staring wandering what are they fishing for,,,,, :o one time a guide came bye and his customers asked why do they have such big reels,,,,, ;) the next time I seen him he had all new gold avets reels,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 trout,,,, ;) the temp was 38 today,,,,, :D new face masks keeps me warm it's kevlar fire and cut proof with a fishing gator over it I'm set,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: mo65 on December 04, 2020, 12:23:26 PM
Wow...giant perch there Benni...great job! 8)
The top bass I got was a new Alabama ,,,,,, :D do you have them there,,,,,,,,, ;D