Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jtwill98, Gobi King and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Benni3

I got 9 and marlo got 1 after work today,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 7 and marlo got 11 today,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 8 and clay got 3,,,,,,, ;D

MarkT

Ya know Benni, you must be one hell of a guy for them to still like you after you keep embarrassing them like that!
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Rivverrat

Quote from: MarkT on March 06, 2021, 04:26:47 AM
Ya know Benni, you must be one hell of a guy for them to still like you after you keep embarrassing them like that!

Not Really... He just keeps their bellies full of liquor... Jeff 

Benni3

Quote from: Rivverrat on March 07, 2021, 01:21:47 AM
Quote from: MarkT on March 06, 2021, 04:26:47 AM

Not Really... He just keeps their bellies full of liquor... Jeff  
Thanks my friends,,, ;) and I do have the best of friends,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 12 and marlo 6 today,,,,, ;) but the dr Seuss issue now I don't know what I can call the trout,,,, :o if you have any ideas let me know,,,,,,,,, ;D

Sharkb8

You can call a fish a trout but old ladies no.

Kim

Gfish

Yeah, avoid mentioning your "trouser-trout".
I like ONE thing about NOT being a young person now: Was a kid and raised-up before all this PC policing stuff started. It had a subtle start when I was around 20 and has gotten way out-of-hand.
Nowadays, there's always gonna be "someplace" to step into it...
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Rivverrat

Quote from: Gfish on March 07, 2021, 05:44:34 PM

....Nowadays, there's always gonna be "someplace" to step into it...

Yes! My days fighting, argueing are behind.
I'll give an explanation then walk away.

By the time the pipe is placed on the breaker bar & things get stupid tight... With people feeling the effects... Causing / bringing a response... It will be far to late.

Americans have been lazy & far to complacent for far to long. This scenario here now has played out before in many other places.
 The piper is playing & has been standing at our door... The camel's nose is poking inside, beneath our tent...

With far to many seeming to realize or care... Jeff

Benni3

I got 8 small trout today,,,,,, ;D

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Benni3

Quote from: Shark Hunter on March 10, 2021, 01:04:48 AM
You Go Benni!
It's great to see you back,,,,,, :D you know quint went on one to many fishing trips,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

No pictures today,,,, ;) but me and clay went fishing and at the end of the day I got a bite,,,,,, :) but it was clay getting his spinner unwrapped from my line,,,,,, :o he was yelling,,,,, >:( oh poop he couldn't get the hook out,,,,, :-\ so I call a emergency care 1mile up the road and ask can you get a hook out of my friend,,,,, :-[ and they said I dont know,,,maybe,,,,,, ??? Do you have a clown that does balloon sculptures or maybe a doctor up there,,,, :'( oh no we got a doctor,,,,so about 30min later he had the hook out and we where drinking margaritas,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Brewcrafter

Does Clay count as a new catch for State Angler of the Month points?  Glad they got everything fixed up! - john