Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donnyboat, Benni3 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Benni3

I got 4 last night,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

Perfect eating size !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on June 03, 2021, 08:28:53 PM
Perfect eating size !!
Thanks my friend,,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

The cove was closed this week for the ironman run,,,,,, :-\ got my girlfriends car all most rally race read all I need is a roll cage and a 5 point seat belt,,,,,hehe,, :D but smaller tires on the truck for summer and a new alternator on my dad's truck today,,,,, :) it's time to go fishing,,,,,,,, ;D

Brewcrafter

Ha!  Benni did you take the lights off the truck and put them on the girlfriends car?  That definitely looks like you are ready to go for a rally somewhere! - And those catfish look like good eating! -  john

Benni3

Quote from: Brewcrafter on June 09, 2021, 04:51:20 AM
Ha!  Benni did you take the lights off the truck and put them on the girlfriends car?  That definitely looks like you are ready to go for a rally somewhere! - And those catfish look like good eating! -  john
No didn't take the lights off the truck,,,, ;) but I can put farm use tags on her car now,,,,,,

Benni3

Mowed the grass today except for one patch,,,, :-\ it's a natural reserve area now,,,,,, :D then me and marlo hit the cove and I got one hybrid,,,,,,,,,, ;D

oc1

You should do a montage of hybrid photos by date.  I swear, you can watch them growing.  Nice one.

Rivverrat

Quote from: oc1 on June 11, 2021, 05:15:39 AM
You should do a montage of hybrid photos by date.  I swear, you can watch them growing.  Nice one.

Hybrids are to my way of thinking a fun game fish. Dont care to eat them ... Jeff

oc1

Quote from: Rivverrat on June 11, 2021, 04:05:28 PM
Dont care to eat them ... Jeff
That's why you have to coat the fillets with a thick layer of mayonnaise and parmesan cheese before broiling.

Benni3

Skunked 3 day in a row at the cove,,,,, :( but that's ok hit the river today and I got 2 smallmouth and marlo 3 trout 1 nice one,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Marlo got 1 at the end of the day,,,,,, ;D

Rivverrat

Quote from: oc1 on June 11, 2021, 08:20:04 PM
Quote from: Rivverrat on June 11, 2021, 04:05:28 PM
Dont care to eat them ... Jeff
That's why you have to coat the fillets with a thick layer of mayonnaise and parmesan cheese before broiling.

Steve, I can't say that I've tried that. I've heard of people doing it. But have yet to ever try it my self

Benni3

I got 2 channels 1 fathead 1 smallmouth 1 turtle and I think a muskie nailed a lure and cut me off,,,,,, :-\ wes got skunked but it was a nice day at the lake ,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Then me and marlo hit the cove,,,,,,, ;) I got 1 smallmouth and marlo got skunked,,,,, :-\ but that's ok,,,,,,,,, ;D