Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sabaman1 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Crow

Congratulations to Marlo !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Marlo said thanks,,,, ;)

Benni3

I got 1 hybrid 1cat and marlo got 3 hybrids 1cat today,,,,,,, ;D

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Benni3

Quote from: Shark Hunter on July 14, 2021, 10:30:09 PM
Excellent! ;D
Thanks my friend,,,,, :D about time for your vacation trip,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got skunked at the cave,,,,, :-\ but marlo got a couple of small hybrids and 1 nice yellow,,,,,, :D the we hit the river and got smallmouth after smallmouth,,,,,, ;D

alantani

gonna try to get bennie out to the west coast for vacation!!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Benni3

Quote from: alantani on July 15, 2021, 03:38:56 PM
gonna try to get bennie out to the west coast for vacation!!!!!
;)

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Keta

We went to Odell Lake Tuesday to get out of the smoke from the Bootleg fire and catch some kokanee.  We limited out on skunks but no Fish.  The Kokanee were in large schools below the thermocline, surface temperature was 66.  I have never been skunked on this lake.  Lots of mid to large makanaw on the bottom but they also had lockjaw.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Benni3

Quote from: Keta on July 15, 2021, 07:38:34 PM
We went to Odell Lake Tuesday to get out of the smoke from the Bootleg fire and catch some kokanee.  We limited out on skunks but no Fish.  The Kokanee were in large schools below the thermocline, surface temperature was 66.  I have never been skunked on this lake.  Lots of mid to large makanaw on the bottom but they also had lockjaw.
Hit the river tonight and got skunked,,,,,,, :-\ but thats fishing,,,,, ;) could be the weather,,,moon,,,where i was fishing,,,,,bait or just me,,,,,haha,,,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 2 smallmouths today,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Skunked at the cove,,,, :D but on the way seen something i have never seen before,,,,, :o the end of the rainbow about a 1/4 mile in front of me,,,the old man upstairs is the best special effects artist ever,,,,, :-\ beam me up scotty there's no intelligent life down here,,,,,,,,, ;D

philaroman

so, where's the pot of gold & restrained, beat-up Leprechaun?

Benni3

Quote from: philaroman on July 18, 2021, 03:32:45 AM
so, where's the pot of gold & restrained, beat-up Leprechaun?
That is a Roanoke county police speed trap,,,,, :-[ there wasn't any pot of gold,,,, ;) now it somebody's retirement plan i ?,,,,,,,, ;D