Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thorhammer

cheaper and 450HP...whats the bad news???

Benni3

Quote from: thorhammer on August 06, 2021, 09:39:00 AM
cheaper and 450HP...whats the bad news???
Because he probably won't do it,,,,,, :-[ you can get a crate motor "ls1" 450hp for $3000 to $5000 and $1200 to change it over or just go to proformance shop and let the professionals build it the right way,,,,, ;) it would still be cheaper than $7500,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

We got some small fish tonight,,,, :D 1 was a yellow bull catfish and 1big crayfish,,,,,,,, ;D

philaroman

hey, that's eatin' size!!!
if you can install engines, you can build craw traps

Gfish

Benni, ever think about writing-up your fishing adventures? Thinkin something like a weekly column in the local news site/paper. Local places with descriptions, tips & how-to's, catch reports. I know, I know, it may attract too many people. To me though, consummate experts like you and Marlow might want others to get out there and enjoy the sport. You can always keep a few spots secret for yourselves...
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Brewcrafter

He already is!  He is writing a column for us that we all get to enjoy and learn from!!!

Benni3

Quote from: Gfish on August 07, 2021, 05:44:41 PM
Benni, ever think about writing-up your fishing adventures? Thinkin something like a weekly column in the local news site/paper. Local places with descriptions, tips & how-to's, catch reports. I know, I know, it may attract too many people. To me though, consummate experts like you and Marlow might want others to get out there and enjoy the sport. You can always keep a few spots secret for yourselves...
Sandbag as long as can,,,,,, ;) but maybe one day a good sponsor will pay for some great fishing trips,,,,,,, :D but thats ok i don't think i need them to catch fish,,,,,hehe,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 5 smallmouths but they where so small no pics,,,,,hehe,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Me and marlo skunked at the cove,,,,, :-\ to early maybe next month,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

No fishing today me and marlo was on the way and it started pouring down rain,,,,, :-\ it's supposed to rain all week long,,,,,, :o but that's ok we need it,,,,, :D the good news i got a really great deal on snow tires for my girlfriends car $372 with tax and there falkens,,,some of the tread is like deck shoes,,,, :o there made where you could stud them,,,, :-\ but after talking with a Canadian who was in the film fubar,,,, ;) todd,,,,, ;) nobody really runs studded tires in Canadian anymore,,,, :-\ so i guess there's no plus in Virginia,,thank my friend,,,,,, ;D

thorhammer

Dude youre ahead of the curve on snow tires....we hit a 100 degrees Friday over here lol. Trying to get stripers topwater but surface temp has hit as high as 92....when they pop up it's only for a minute...like reaching in the stove to grab your toast :)

Gfish

Nice. Got those on my van. NOISY on the highway. Studs could be illegal in some jurisdictions.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Benni3

Quote from: thorhammer on August 16, 2021, 12:53:44 PM
Dude youre ahead of the curve on snow tires....we hit a 100 degrees Friday over here lol. Trying to get stripers topwater but surface temp has hit as high as 92....when they pop up it's only for a minute...like reaching in the stove to grab your toast :)
Yes my friend and got a good price,,,,,, ;) and here the stripers are at least 30ft down +,,,,,,,, :-\ but in a couple months morehead city will be right,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Gfish on August 16, 2021, 03:12:32 PM
Nice. Got those on my van. NOISY on the highway. Studs could be illegal in some jurisdictions.
Yes here there so obviously that the laws are too,,,,, 8) October 15 to April 15,,,,,,,, :D i just like having 2 sets of rims and tires for a vehicle,,,, :) if you get a flat or racing tires for the summer and tread in the winter,,,,,,, ;D

Shark Hunter

I can build a 400 horse small block for 4 large and put in in myself.
Key word there is myself. ;)
Life is Good!