Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

Quote from: philaroman on August 30, 2021, 01:03:37 AM
Quote from: DON3099 on August 29, 2021, 01:08:48 PM...I live in the concrete city (Philadelphia, PA). I have 3 trout streams close by, one a 5 min. drive...
lemme'guess:
pPack/Nesh/Toh
or
Wis/Perk/Skip
or
dunno'what goes with Chester/Darby
I have fished beltzbille lake near nesquehoing, pa,,,,,, ;) it's a beautiful state,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I was going to fish but it started pouring down hard,,,,,,, >:( my girlfriend loves her teddy bear,,,, ;) so how to service a teddy bear,,,,,, :-\ degreaser and into washing machine,,,,, :o had to get the right supplies 3 bags of cotton,,,, brown thread,,,needles,,,,,, :-\ on the dehumidifier for 2hrs,,,, :'( cut a hole in his aftco and stuff it,,,, ??? Then sewed him up for good,,,,, ::) then i had some old stock,,, pre E.P.A fabrics guard,,,just to kick the flavor and texted my girlfriend the bear is leaving you for a kid in Louisiana that need him,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

It was just a little bit of rain today nothing major,,,,, ;) i got 2cats and marlo 1,,,,,, :D marlo tried to hook another but the chair slapped out from under him and he hit the pier but he's ok nothing hurt,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: DON3099 on August 29, 2021, 01:08:48 PM
I do a lot of trout and fluke fishing. For trout I like my Mitchell 204, and 308's, and soon my 1st 408. All my rods are homemade, by me, nothing fancy just very fish able. Though I live in the concrete city (Philadelphia, PA). I have 3 trout streams close by, one a 5 min. drive. I've been fishing with 3 other guys on opening day of trout season, 2 of them for 50 years, the other about 35 years. The fluke were caught on a 406 Mitchell, That was a good day limit of 3 fluke 18" or larger.
That looks like a fantastic time,,,, ;) one day maybe i could come,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Shark Hunter on August 28, 2021, 03:31:23 AM
No Holley. Carter 750 Dual line double pumper.
Well when the odometer doesn't read,,,,, ??? And the white lines are soiled and the telephone poles make noise then it real fun,,,,, ;D

Crow

Sticking a needle into a bear's behind shows you are a braver man , than I, Benni !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Dominick

Quote from: Benni3 on September 01, 2021, 02:42:10 AM
marlo tried to hook another but the chair slapped out from under him and he hit the pier but he's ok nothing hurt,,,,,,,, ;D

Did you laugh?  Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Benni3

Quote from: Dominick on September 01, 2021, 09:58:02 PM
Quote from: Benni3 on September 01, 2021, 02:42:10 AM
marlo tried to hook another but the chair slapped out from under him and he hit the pier but he's ok nothing hurt,,,,,,,, ;D

Did you laugh?  Dominick

Nope i didn't want to hurt his feelings,,,,,,,,, ;) he thought it was really funny,,,,,,,,, :D i wanted to tell him if you screw around you get hurt,,,like in shop class,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 carp and marlo 1 sunny,,,,, ;) the wind was going at about 20mph+ it was a little difficult but thats ok,,,,,,,,, ;D

Brewcrafter

Great to see both of y'all caught fish!  And glad Marlo ain't sitting in a folding chair!  Seriously, water level looks pretty good?  Not dealing with a lot of current? - john

Benni3

Quote from: Brewcrafter on September 02, 2021, 03:54:05 AM
Great to see both of y'all caught fish!  And glad Marlo ain't sitting in a folding chair!  Seriously, water level looks pretty good?  Not dealing with a lot of current? - john
Thanks my friend,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Me and marlo got skunked at the cove,,,,, :-\ and i got skunked at the lake this morning,,,, :D but wes got 2 nice cats,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 3cats 1 hybrid today,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Skunked at the lake,,,,,,got 1 cat at the cove,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 3 smallmouths 1 redeye and marlo 1 smallmouth today at the river,,,,,,,, ;D