Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

Fishing tournament at the cove,,,, ;) i got skunked,,,clay got 1 channel,,,,, :D out of 20+ boat maybe 6 fish was caught and the winning fish was a 5lb hybrid,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got skunked,,,, :-[ but marlo got 2 channels 1hybird 1carp,,,, :D so today was still a good day,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got skunked,,,,,, :D but marlo got 2 hybrids 2 channels today,,,,,,,, ;D

Hardy Boy

Still waiting for the fish fry pictures ! :)

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

Benni3

Quote from: Hardy Boy on September 20, 2021, 03:16:56 PM
Still waiting for the fish fry pictures ! :)

Cheers:

Todd
Maybe next time i get s big hybrid,,,,, ;) tonight nacho cheese omelet,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Me and marlo got skunked,,,,, :D but my parents came down and cleaned up,,,,,,, :o,,,,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Brewcrafter

Those are some bass!!!!!  The folks make it look like you and Marlo been slacking!  :D

Benni3

I got 1 hybrid 19in they got to be 20in to keep,,,, ;) it was raining but thats ok,,,,,,,, ;D

oc1

That was a big LMB your mom caught.  I don't remember you or Marlo getting one like that.  I'm not going to go back through 225 pages to find out though.

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on September 22, 2021, 05:31:20 AM
That was a big LMB your mom caught.  I don't remember you or Marlo getting one like that.  I'm not going to go back through 225 pages to find out though.
The biggest largemouth i have ever gotten is on page 26,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 hybrid today,,,,,,, ;D

oc1

Quote from: Benni3 on September 22, 2021, 05:30:40 PM
Close, but mom's might be larger.

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on September 23, 2021, 04:09:05 AM
Quote from: Benni3 on September 22, 2021, 05:30:40 PM
Close, but mom's might be larger.
Well it was on a black hole Suzuki and no reconstruction for that,,,,,,, ;) hehe,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 2hybirds,,,, ;) marlo and clay got skunked,,,,,, :-\ but the water temperature is getting better,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 cat and marlo 1 hybrid today,,,,,  :D the temperature is getting better,,,,,,,, ;D