Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

They stocked the river heavily,,,, ;) but there not biting marlo got 2 small 1's,,,, ??? If you look up sping hollow reservoir there's a new polushion in the water and alot of dead fish going down steam,,,,,, >:(

Benni3

Fishing Been slow,,,, ;)  but clay got 3 ,,,,,,dewayne got 3and I got 1,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 3 today,,,,, ;) the colder weather kicking this week in the morning 30's,,,,,, ;D

Gfish

Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Benni3

New project,,,,,,, ;) watch glow on my rod tip and I epoxyed a uv light on my head lamp,,,, :D  works ok but not as good as in the picture,,,,,but it's really alot better than just the watch glow,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

Folks get a look at you in that get-up, they will think you came in a UFO, Benni!!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

philaroman

Quote from: Crow on October 21, 2022, 02:10:32 AMFolks get a look at you in that get-up, they will think you came in a UFO, Benni!!

other way around -- Benni is MIB  8)
(part-time, of course, so he has enough time to fish)

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on October 21, 2022, 02:10:32 AMFolks get a look at you in that get-up, they will think you came in a UFO, Benni!!
Quote from: philaroman on October 21, 2022, 04:41:42 PM

other way around -- Benni is MIB  8)
(part-time, of course, so he has enough time to fish)
My night vision is not the same as it was,,,,,, :( I might add some fiber obtects for bow sites too it,,that might kick it up,,,, ;)

Brewcrafter

Benni - When I lived in Missouri the SOP for night fishing was neon yellow line and we had a black light mounted on the side of the boat as we worked our way down the shore.  I was never very good at it, but actually got to where I could make it work; you could see the line twitch before you could feel it and realize a bass had picked up the lure and was swimming away with it. - john

Benni3

I got last night,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Me,,Larry,,,marlo whent to cove and no bites,,,,, ;)  but when marlo reeled his line in he had something,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

so, do you call that an "accidental catch"? I'll bet Marlo still counts it in his tally!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on October 27, 2022, 05:48:54 PMso, do you call that an "accidental catch"? I'll bet Marlo still counts it in his tally!
Yes sir,,,,, ;) he got it fare and squared,,,,hehe yesterday the cove was nothing,,,,, >:( but today I got 3 at the river,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Me and dewayne hit the river today we got a bunch of small 1s,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 3 today,,,,,, ;D