Shark Hunter

Good Luck Benni!
Be Safe.
Life is Good!

Alto Mare

Quote from: Benni3 on December 14, 2017, 10:30:30 PM
Quote from: Alto Mare on December 14, 2017, 10:23:48 PM
Where are you headed too?...good luck!
I hope they made you put that baby in a carry on.
yes uncle sal,,,,,it's safe  ;D in Costa Rica

Niiice!!! ;)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Benni3

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Tightlines667

Benni,

Good luck on your adventure!

I recommend running you Black Bart Puert Rican prowler on the long corner, or short rigger position, since it has a cupped/jetted head.  The short rigger in calmer seas, long corner if there is some good chop.  It will smoke, dive, and have a medium/wide swimming action.  Run a small straight running bait off of the long center, your biggest loudest bait on the short corner.  Hopefully you find some blacks. 

John
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

twotone

twotone

Benni3

Benni3

Well no luck today from the la playa and now thay say venous snakes come out at night,,,,I have run in that before,,,,but I had Franken co. Moon shine to help out ,,,let just roll the dice  ;D

oc1

Benny, there's a slough about a half mile to the left (east) of the hotel at the base of a cliff.  If the slough is dumping water into the surf it could be a good spot for snook.  Never been there but fished similar places in El Salvador.
-steve

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on December 16, 2017, 07:52:38 AM
Benny, there's a slough about a half mile to the left (east) of the hotel at the base of a cliff.  If the slough is dumping water into the surf it could be a good spot for snook.  Never been there but fished similar places in El Salvador.
-steve
thanks man,,,,no snakes last night,,,all I got today is 1 bait fish inshore,,,,been trying for snook with popers and spoons no luck  ;D

oc1

Oh.... never mind.  I thought you were hoofing it and didn't realize you had the nice boat.
-steve

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on December 17, 2017, 07:30:04 AM
Oh.... never mind.  I thought you were hoofing it and didn't realize you had the nice boat.
-steve
yes been hoofing it too and thrown everything at the fish ,,,no luck ,,,,,but that's ok the landscape nice ;D

Benni3

Don't feed the wildlife here it's dangerous  :D

Benni3

Saw a big hammer head but no shark today

Benni3

But got 5 mahi mahi ,,,,lots of fun ;D