Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shark Hunter

You Guys are Killing it!
Good Job.
Life is Good!

Benni3

Thank guys,,,First day out at the lake with my dad ,,,get the boat right,find the shad,fish,break out the saltwater gear that's way over kill  ;D didn't catch anything but it was a ok day

jason_purdy

Absolutely love the shots of those bronzebacks-keep 'em coming ;D

-Jason

Alto Mare

Quote from: Benni3 on April 15, 2017, 02:23:47 PM
Thank guys,,,First day out at the lake with my dad ,,,get the boat right,find the shad,fish,break out the saltwater gear that's way over kill  ;D didn't catch anything but it was a ok day
Can't beat a day out with Dad, fish or no fish.
Somehow I feel as a part of me is on that boat :) ...very nice.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Benni3

Marlo got the big rainbow today,,,and Sal you did great job on that 9/0 smooth as silk and every bass boat about wreaked looking at it  :o

Alto Mare

Nice, Mario is raking them in, some might even say he's trying to to make you look bad😚😄
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Benni3

Quote from: Alto Mare on April 16, 2017, 02:35:13 AM
Nice, Mario is raking them in, some might even say he's trying to to make you look bad😚😄
lol,,,it's Mario's turn to catch some big fish  :)

Benni3

Quote from: Gfish on April 16, 2017, 02:17:23 PM
Are you guys gettin smallies, brooks and rainbow oudda the same river? Is it a tailwater fishery(right behind a dam)?
Gfish
we live in Salem va, fish the Roanoke river thay stock rainbows and Brooks,,,  smallmouth are native ,,, the new river is for big smallmouth or musky  and clator lake,,Smith mountain for stripers and big cats  ;D

Benni3

Late start today but we got some Brooks redeye and smallmouth  ;D

Benni3

Larry got the big brook today  ;D

Rickb

Looks like y'all are having a lot of fun,keep the pics coming!

MarkT

Where are you guys fishing?  Doesn't look like Southern California!
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Benni3

Quote from: MarkT on April 20, 2017, 02:01:25 AM
Where are you guys fishing?  Doesn't look like Southern California!
I'm in Salem va,,,,2500miles away but one day I would love to be I'm southern California  ;D

Benni3

4 rainbows stocked in December 2 Brooks 4 red eyes then 4 sunnys fly rod first day  ;D

Benni3

I got 4 nice bass 1 rainbow,,,, marlo got 8 rainbows ,,,,it's fun to see who can catch the smallest trout  ;D