Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Benni3

June 15th open water no trout regulations  me and marlo have been wanting for this then a storm come up,,,,got one red eye one smallmouth on rod and reel but when i was getting bait got 3 trout 4 smallmouth,,,,,not good

Benni3

Got one carp,,,,, thanks  to uncle Sal i can catch any fish that swims and there's a lot bigger carp in here  ;D

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Alto Mare

Nice fish Benni, I will be giving it a shot too, maybe the next time I go out.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Benni3

Thanks guys,,, me and marlo are going for the big one in here but no luck yet,,,,just trout  :D

thorhammer

Quote from: Benni3 on June 17, 2017, 03:03:41 AM
Got one carp,,,,, thanks  to uncle Sal i can catch any fish that swims and there's a lot bigger carp in here  ;D

nice! Is that a Magnaflex rod? The Fin-Nor roller guides are some of my favorites.

Benni3

Got this one on ebay  $80 with aftco butt,,,,i was trying to buy a magnuflex but thay where going to hi  ;D

Benni3

Quote from: thorhammer on June 19, 2017, 03:40:31 PM
Quote from: Benni3 on June 17, 2017, 03:03:41 AM

nice! Is that a Magnaflex rod? The Fin-Nor roller guides are some of my favorites.
what's you favorite magnuflex rod

Benni3

Trophy citation on carp here is 20lb or 36in this one is only  a foot to short  ;D

Shark Hunter

Benni,
That 9/0 set up is huge for what you are fishing for. It also looks quite nice.
I wish I could find the picture, but the funnest fish I ever caught was a 12 to 15 lb carp on an ultra light with 4 lb test on Dale Hollow Lake.
It was a bad drought that year and the water was way down. Caught on an nightcrawler from my boat on shore.
I just wore him down.
I need to go fishing.
Life is Good!

Benni3

I was glad to see marlo get one and it was big  ;D

Benni3

And one more  ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Shark Hunter on June 21, 2017, 04:13:42 AM
Benni,
That 9/0 set up is huge for what you are fishing for. It also looks quite nice.
I wish I could find the picture, but the funnest fish I ever caught was a 12 to 15 lb carp on an ultra light with 4 lb test on Dale Hollow Lake.
It was a bad drought that year and the water was way down. Caught on an nightcrawler from my boat on shore.
I just wore him down.
I need to go fishing.
yes it's way to big and a little bit difficult to get use to,,, but really fun ,,,,uncle Sal did a great job

Shark Hunter

Marlo is showing you up with that little orange spinner. ;)
Great Job you two. ;D
Life is Good!