Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

Slow going 3 big turtles one small one  :)

Benni3

The guy that Stole bryan young reel I like to FedEx this turtle to them  >:(

Shark Hunter

With the firm Grasp of the Ohana here,
I firmly believe that reel will be found.
Life is Good!

Rancanfish

Looks like fun, I think I'll take the day off tomorrow.

Daron, that's my thinking too.  It's on a couple other local fishing club sites too, so the guy can't use it anyway without risking exposing himself.
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Benni3

Me and marlo haven't got a big carp yet  :D

Shark Hunter

At least you are catching something Benni.
Keep the faith,
Daron
Life is Good!

thorhammer

Benni, not exactly sure what my favorite mganaflex is because mostly the numbers are gone and I  recognize the blanks and wraps, plus  there are boat rods and then Hatteras Heavers.

I did score a really sweet IGFA 50 this week for $36....in great condition, aluminum butt, decal intact, all Aftco roller set. I'd have bought a six rod stand if they'd had it. I put a 9/0 on it and it had perhaps a little much flex for 80 but looks period correct and sure would be fun.

Benni3

Quote from: thorhammer on June 26, 2017, 01:57:04 PM
Benni, not exactly sure what my favorite mganaflex is because mostly the numbers are gone and I  recognize the blanks and wraps, plus  there are boat rods and then Hatteras Heavers.

I did score a really sweet IGFA 50 this week for $36....in great condition, aluminum butt, decal intact, all Aftco roller set. I'd have bought a six rod stand if they'd had it. I put a 9/0 on it and it had perhaps a little much flex for 80 but looks period correct and sure would be fun.
?   Maganuflex vs black hole,,,, ;D

Bryan Young

Quote from: Benni3 on June 22, 2017, 06:55:58 AM
The guy that Stole bryan young reel I like to FedEx this turtle to them  >:(

:D ;D :D ;D :D

I don't wish anything bad on anyone especially if they man up and come clean. 
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Bryan Young

Quote from: Benni3 on June 24, 2017, 05:18:32 AM
Me and marlo haven't got a big carp yet  :D
Fishing is better than typing on the computer at home or work.  :D

I'm glad someone is getting out and enjoying the outdoors.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Benni3

No big carp yet ,,,,just small bass

Benni3

Quote from: Bryan Young on June 27, 2017, 12:26:04 AM
Quote from: Benni3 on June 22, 2017, 06:55:58 AM
The guy that Stole bryan young reel I like to FedEx this turtle to them  >:(

:D ;D :D ;D :D

I don't wish anything bad on anyone especially if they man up and come clean.  
the turtle thinks it's a inside job but he also tryed to bite my toes off,,,,,and that raines up the idea of rfid tracking devices for pets and can thay be put in to the reels ?

Benni3

My dad got me fish finder at a estate sale for $15 and so on the kayak it goes

Bill B

Good job guys.....The only water I've seen since leaving Sacramento is in the bath tub    >:(....Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Benni3

So me and marlo took over 3hr to get 2 dosing of hellgrammites and we got 2 turtles 40 sun perch and red eyes and some very small smallmouth not good,,,,there having the salem fair so people like to yell out there car windows at us  >:(  but we are still trying to catch fish  ;D but that's all you can do.