Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

Dewayne wanted to hit the river got some redeyes ,,,smallmouth and 2 mad turtles

Benni3

It's always had this problem

Benni3

Got out the trusty 706 no big carp just small stuff

Benni3

? What's a good drag kit for a 706 it's time

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Benni3

Well got a new job this week

Benni3

There is some big snakes that fish with you down here,,, ;D but know body believe me,,, even if I got proof,,,,haha

ChileRelleno

Benni,
are those molars in the rear of the jaw?

I don't know of any snake with molars.
Snakes don't chew their food, that jaw is in my opinion mammilian and most likely rodent.
You 100
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

Benni3

I don't no I found that one in the creek .the tooth is hollow all the way to the back jaw

Benni3

After work today my dad came over and gave me a $10 yard sale find  ;D with a nice abu rod

mo65

Ten bucks well spent! 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

ChileRelleno

$10. very well spent... Gotta love shopping the garage sales and pawn shops, ya just never know what you'll find.

Benni, that's a Muskrat jaw, 95% sure.
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

Benni3

Quote from: mo65 on July 14, 2017, 10:37:34 PM
Ten bucks well spent! 8)
I love your viedios and can't wait to see you get the big cat you know the one that got away

Benni3

Quote from: ChileRelleno on July 15, 2017, 12:12:48 AM
$10. very well spent... Gotta love shopping the garage sales and pawn shops, ya just never know what you'll find.

Benni, that's a Muskrat jaw, 95% sure.
ya  muskrat I don't want get bit by one of those either a brown recluse is the worst thing that ever got me  :-[

Benni3

Fishing with marlo tonight  ;D