Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donnyboat, Benni3 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Benni3

The gang all here tonight  :D

Benni3

We only got one channel tonight,,,I missed a nice striper last week and dad wants to go back tomorrow for him,,,he asked me what kind of leader line I'm using,,,I'm using 15lb tipper with a 011"dia. ,,,oh well I got you some 80lb eagle claw leader he can't break that it was cheap to  ??? Ya he means well  ;D

Benni3

Got 4 missed 4 0ne big 1 next to the boat ,,,kicked the hook  :D

Benni3

Fun time with my dad

Gfish

Nice stripers B.,  are they land locked?
Gfish
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Benni3

Quote from: Gfish on October 01, 2017, 12:50:42 AM
Nice stripers B.,  are they land locked?
Gfish
ya gfish,,,,smith mountain lake,,,,lots of fun fighting one with the 9/0 that sal built,,,,my dad said I'll chase him down with the boat so he don't spool you  :o

Benni3

Nice size red eye,,,but not citishion 12" or 1lb,,, me and Marlo are going for 10 different species master angler patches  ;D

Benni3

The man who discovered the roanoke logperch told me thay don't live in mason creek,,,i think there's thousands of them in there,,,,he said no that's the darter minnows  ??? Whatever this is in mason creek it not a citishion  :D lol

Benni3

Hit the river for 45mins trout regulations kicked in October 1st,,,,you olny get 1hr after sunset then you got to stop  :D

Benni3

Marlo got his 5 different citishion freshwater fish in  ;D master angler 1

Benni3

I got some smallmouth today

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Crow

Yes, congratulations !!   Nice bass, too ! These fall days really kick them into gear, don't they ?!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Alto Mare

Nice going Marlo! Maybe Benni will catch up some day :).

You're doing just fine Benni, that's some nice fish you've been getting.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

FatTuna

What's up with the International 50?