Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

Quote from: Shark Hunter on November 03, 2017, 09:54:31 PM
What kind of reel is that frozen pinion?
Did you try to pry it off?

it's a 1/0,,,,,I did pry on it,,,,but not to much you,,,,you no that point ,,,where you stop,,, not to the point of no return  :D

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Benni3

Here some old fishing photo,,,I sure miss fishing with my grandad ed we got a lot of trout that day

Benni3

Fishing with my dad

Benni3

There's my dad and mom

Benni3

And there's me and my grandad al,,,we where having a realy good time then thay took my chocolate milk away  :o >:( ???

Benni3

Shark Hunter

14/0
Based on her arm and hand size. That reel looks too big to be a 12/0 and not wide enough for a 16/0.
Life is Good!

Benni3

Me and Dewayne hit Greenhill park  got 4 small rainbows each  :D

Benni3

Trout fishing with Dewayne,,,,first citishion trout of the fall stockings  ;D

Benni3

What kind of wax do you mix with white kerosene to weatherproof canvas not this stuff,,,paraffin wax a master angler told me  ;)

Benni3

Rod id,,,perfection only stamp

oc1

Those are movable reel seats Bennie.  You can put them on anything.  Someone hand-tied the jetty wrap handle and took the time to make the turk's head stops.  The blank is Calcutta cane.  You don't often see them with a ferrule like that.  The guides are probably Mildrum.  It was  someone's pride and joy until the tip broke.  Surf rod.  Nice one.
-steve

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on November 13, 2017, 07:26:22 AM
Those are movable reel seats Bennie.  You can put them on anything.  Someone hand-tied the jetty wrap handle and took the time to make the turk's head stops.  The blank is Calcutta cane.  You don't often see them with a ferrule like that.  The guides are probably Mildrum.  It was  someone's pride and joy until the tip broke.  Surf rod.  Nice one.
-steve
most respect and thank you sensei steve,,,I want to get it back in use  :D this will make a good boat rod

oc1

Do a stress test first to make sure it is still sound. 
-steve