Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

Capitan did good job

Benni3

Both captain really liked uncle sal's work on the reels and both mates took to the 9/0 thay really like it alot

Benni3

My girlfriend had a hard time with this one,,,the fish took off in front of the boat and the captain had to go in a circle all the way around  :D

Crow

Great Catch, Bennie.....and the fish are nice, too !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Alto Mare

Looks like you and your girlfriend are having a great time...very nice ;)
If you used the "SHARK TANK" on those Dodos, I bet you never got it out of first gear ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

steelfish

great fish and trip amigo Bennie

The Baja Guy

Benni3

Thanks guys for your support,,,and I'm still trying to get a snook for steve,,,I think saw one this morning it was 2ft from the rocks going  5mph?

oc1

I think I'd take mahi over snook any day.  But, there are some big snook on that coast.
-steve

Benni3

Ok so yesterday thay had a race to see which turtle gets to the water first,,,,,but you could not bet on them,,,no numbers on them? lol :D

oc1

I once saw a group put on a show for the press by releasing some hatchlings.  They were probably loggerheads but can't remember for sure.  Anyway, it was a much smaller group of about a dozen or so people and by the time the first hatchling reached the water they had attracted a flock of seagulls that started grabbing them.  The turtle crew were running around trying to shoo the birds off but the turtles had spread out and some were being grabbed out of the surf.  Then the reporters started helping to shoo the seagulls and the photographers kept on taking pictures and video as everyone else ran around, in and out of the water, waving and yelling.  It got sort of comical by the end.
-steve

Dominick

I did the turtle release with my granddaughters.  We all had a ball.  The release was timed for when sea gulls are quiet.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

ChileRelleno

Looks and sounds like y'all are having a great time.
Them Mahi sure are pretty and tasty too.
G'luck on getting into some more fish, for sure a nice Snook too.

Now I gotta ask...  "What's up with the Che t-shirt?"
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

Benni3

Yes,,,,the turtles where very cool  ;D got back today 3:00am  had to go back to work at 5:00am

Benni3

Quote from: ChileRelleno on December 20, 2017, 10:07:32 PM
Looks and sounds like y'all are having a great time.
Them Mahi sure are pretty and tasty too.
G'luck on getting into some more fish, for sure a nice Snook too.

Now I gotta ask...  "What's up with the Che t-shirt?"
thanks man,,,yes mahi very good,,,and the t-shirt got at a gas station for $5.00 one time when I ran out of shirts,,,lol not much time to pack  ;D