Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

Quote from: ksong on March 07, 2018, 02:47:25 PM
Quote from: Benni3 on March 03, 2018, 01:42:37 AM
Got a new trout rod today 10ft susuki,,,,but from rod seat to tip it's the same length as the 9ft tfo sea runner just has a longer split-grip handle,,,,,so I had to try it out and got 7 today,,,,, not very good hook set on brooks thay just bounced off most the time,,,,but this is a amazing rod like a g.loomis you can feel the everything and he's not going to kick the hook with head shake  :D
Glad you like the rod.
We are at Fred Hall Show in Long Beach. If you like to check the 9'6" and 10' Black Hole Suzuki rods, come to the Black Hole USA booth ( #1313) at Long Beach Fred Hall Show.
The retail price is only $195 for the 9'6" and $215 for the 10'. Besides, you get 10 percent discount for show special.

thanks for your help,,,I'm in Virginia  :D,,,but if you see evike there tell him "benny" said,,,hi!!! And you and alan should go test out some of those rods  ;D

Benni3

Got 2 today after work,,, ;D

Benni3

Got 2 today and missed about a 5lb rainbow,,,,pulled the hook :D but that's ok it's was still fun ;D

Carl L

Benni, that trout fishing looks great, what part of the country are you in ?

Benni3

Quote from: Carl L on March 09, 2018, 01:23:28 AM
Benni, that trout fishing looks great, what part of the country are you in ?
I'm in salem Virginia,,,,45min from Virginia tech  :)

Tiddlerbasher

Benni, I admire you, my friend. You go and fish when I would sit at home and tie flies in front of the fire :). And you catch fish while I just think about it - thank you for that ride :)
But, at nearly 70, my joints groan (or is that joints creek ;D) and everything else aches. I just enjoy my fishing with the sun on my back, or front or where ever, as long as it's warm.
Thank you for your fishiing calender :)

Benni3

Quote from: Tiddlerbasher on March 09, 2018, 01:39:58 AM
Benni, I admire you, my friend. You go and fish when I would sit at home and tie flies in front of the fire :). And you catch fish while I just think about it - thank you for that ride :)
But, at nearly 70, my joints groan (or is that joints creek ;D) and everything else aches. I just enjoy my fishing with the sun on my back, or front or where ever, as long as it's warm.
Thank you for your fishiing calender :)
thanks man,,,and you keep doing what your doing,,,,like to see some of those flys  :) I wish I was in Florida  ;D

Benni3

Got 4 after work,,,,,, Dewayne, boozer and mike came down today to hangout and my new trout reel came in pflueger patriarch 30 xt 6.2oz ;D

Benni3

Got 9 today and Marlo got 6,,,,and the black hole rod turns out to be a fantastic on trout  ;D

Benni3

Dewayne sent me some photos of today,,,can't wait for his back to get better so he can fish again  :)

Benni3

I was watching mike fly fish good guy,,,,then I but a gamgotzu hook on the back of a shad rap with some flash and it worked  ;D

Benni3

Got 6 today 1 nice one,,,,and boozer came down and got a nice one  ;D

Tiddlerbasher

Jeez that looks cold man! Are you that desperate for food? I can send you a food parcel - it may take a while ;D ;D ;D

Shark Hunter

I'm sure Benni has food at Home.
The Guy was just born to Fish, no matter the conditions.
I gave up freshwater fishing, so I could go to Florida a few times a year.
Where it is warm and I'm not freezing my butt off. ;)
I used to be like him, but that was a long time ago.
I feel his enthusiasm and determination.
A Die Hard Fisherman!
You Go Benni! ;D
I'll turn up the Furnace Now. 8)
Life is Good!

thorhammer

I used to fish when the water from the cast net would freeze on deck. That was a long time ago....

Good job, Benni !