Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

Quote from: SoCalAngler on April 09, 2018, 03:42:35 AM
Benni3,

I hate to say this but have you ever thought about starting a new thread? I for one will never look through 39 pages of stuff to see what you are talking about.

I'm sorry if this sounds blunt to you, but maybe if you started a new thread maybe others may want to look at it ? I'm sure I would.

Take care and thanks for contributing to this web site. I'm sure I will check out your most recent posts.
problems with the site came up I asked if thay wanted me to erase this tread,,,,thay said no,,,and come to find out that that Dewayne, Marlo,Larry friends and family come here to look at the photos and I like to look at others peoples reports on other sites sometimes it helps,,,but I really like the members here and I hope we get more good reports this year ;D

oc1

I look at every update and hope you keep it up.  Why would the number of pages matter?
-steve

Alto Mare

You keep those report coming Benni, you're not bothering anyone and I personally see no harm in you having that many pages.

The Tank has 36 pages 527 replies and 158.980 views and no one complained. ;)

It's all good buddy.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Tiddlerbasher

Benni3

Thanks guys for your support,,,,thay stocked trout today,,,,but I had to work 8am to 3:30am :D

Benni3

Got more than me and Marlo can count,,,,and Marlo got the big one of the day ;D

Swami805

I don't say much but check your posts all the time. You guys are fishing warriors, ins't much that'll keep you from wetting a line. Thanks for the entertainment.
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Benni3

Quote from: Swami805 on April 11, 2018, 01:54:33 AM
I don't say much but check your posts all the time. You guys are fishing warriors, ins't much that'll keep you from wetting a line. Thanks for the entertainment.
thanks man,,,,we're just waiting for the weather to break and then me and Marlo are going to target other fish,,,,,sunfish,redeye,carp,cats,muskie  ;D

Gfish

Keep 'em rollin hoss. Yer takin some great pictures. My once a week-fishin-self can live more, through the adventures of others, such as you guys. In younger days,  I used to go freshwater fishin alla time when I lived in Oregon/Idaho/Wyoming.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Benni3

Thanks gfish,,,,got 1 carp today and 1 bluegill yesterday,,,,Dewayne said the river was packed,,,,I knew it would look like d-day except everybody had fishing poles,,,,so I went to the cove 17mph winds was a little rough  ;D

Benni3

Dewayne said it's my turn to catch a carp,,,I'm just holding it up so he can get a photo  ;D

Benni3

And it was a blast 3lb line on a  size 20 pheasant tail   ;D

Gfish

Nice! Carp will grab flies.
Early 90's, DeSmet Reservior, WY, flyfishin with a maribou streamer on the dam. "Got a big 'un!" Great fight ensued, drag screamin as he made some long runs, and soon I got a crowd around watchin, givin me the usual advice, all of 'em thinkin what I was: onea those famous giant DeSmet Res. Rainbows! 10 min. latter, I land a pretty-silvery lookin, maybe 5lb. carp. Everyone leaves without sayin nothin. I's lovin it! Released that healthy fish with lots a care. Sorry no pics. Can't forget that one though...
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Benni3

Quote from: Gfish on April 15, 2018, 06:10:35 PM
Nice! Carp will grab flies.
Early 90's, DeSmet Reservior, WY, flyfishin with a maribou streamer on the dam. "Got a big 'un!" Great fight ensued, drag screamin as he made some long runs, and soon I got a crowd around watchin, givin me the usual advice, all of 'em thinkin what I was: onea those famous giant DeSmet Res. Rainbows! 10 min. latter I land a pretty-silvery lookin, maybe 5lb. carp. Everyone leaves without sayin nothin. I's lovin it! Released that healthy fish with lots a care. Sorry no pics. Can't forget that one though...
that sounds like a fun time and good job landing him,,,,it was 80 Saturday,,,,today went to the cove had 1 bite but the wind got up to 30mph and blowing snow :D

Shark Hunter

Nice Benni!
Keepem' coming brother.
If you follow any post, you don't have to look at 39 pages.
Just the last one. ;)
Life is Good!