Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

Marlo said thanks guys ":D" me and Marlo went to the cove and I got one hybrid

Benni3

Fished ocean view pier got 1 in 5mins used it for bait,,,but nothing else was going on ;D

Gfish

What kinda fish is in the last photo?
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Benni3

Quote from: Gfish on April 29, 2018, 05:11:55 PM
What kinda fish is in the last photo?
croaker,, :)Me and Dewayne hit Greenhill ,,,,,I got 1 rainbow  ;D

Alto Mare

You go Benni, oh, and Dewayne... you guys know your rainbows ;)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

thorhammer

Unless someone is holding out on us I think Benni and Gary are catching more fish than the rest of us combined. I did catch two lil channel cats while cleaning the boat :) first fishing since November. Ridiculous.

Benni, great work and keep it coming....great to see the mix you have access to...trout, stripers, smallies, cats, LMB...I'm a ways downstream from you at Buggs Island. Send me a big smallie down the river!

Benni3

Quote from: Alto Mare on April 30, 2018, 12:03:06 AM
You go Benni, oh, and Dewayne... you guys know your rainbows ;)
thanks uncle sal,,,,hope everything going great ;D
Quote from: thorhammer on April 30, 2018, 01:58:34 PM
Unless someone is holding out on us I think Benni and Gary are catching more fish than the rest of us combined. I did catch two lil channel cats while cleaning the boat :) first fishing since November. Ridiculous.

Benni, great work and keep it coming....great to see the mix you have access to...trout, stripers, smallies, cats, LMB...I'm a ways downstream from you at Buggs Island. Send me a big smallie down the river!
thanks man,,,,sometimes I go down Buggs island way"work I don't get to fish" ,,,,thay get the big cats down there and I like Gary he all ways knows where the fish are and "gets them"  ;D

Benni3

Marlo got the big one today,,,,but was kind of disappointed  :-[,,,because he has been trying to get this rainbow for the last month here and he thought he had it,,,but he still got a nice one  ;D

Shark Hunter

Great Job Marlo! ;)
Life is Good!

Benni3

Quote from: Shark Hunter on May 02, 2018, 04:10:22 AM
Great Job Marlo! ;)
thanks man,,,very late start only 20mins to fish got 1 ,,,,,,,the 20/0 senator is that to catch megalodon,sea serpent,krakon or orcas ;D

Benni3

Got 4 today,,,and Dewayne and Larry was on the river catching trout  ;D

Benni3

The weather getting better and Me and Dewayne had a good day fishing ,,,, ;D

Benni3

Got 3 today at the cove,,,it closes at 9:30 just when thay get started >:(,,,,,but got to test the black hole rod out on bigger fish and it did great  ;D

swill88

Keep posting please.... inspired!

I know where the road trip is going next year!

Benni3

Quote from: swill88 on May 09, 2018, 03:31:44 AM
Keep posting please.... inspired!

I know where the road trip is going next year!
thanks man,,,,all the members here inspire me,,,like Lou and Ted's reels this week"""wow!!!"" :o thay look great ,,,,,,,,,today I got 2 and Marlo got the skunk off with this very nice hybrid  ;D