Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

I got 1 today  Marlo  got 1,,,,,but it was really difficult somebody was in the spot we fish,,,, so we moved 5 times,,,,but we got 2 today ;D

Benni3

We had to fish a different spot,,,got 2 cats and Marlo got to see a old friend from the va ;D

Shark Hunter

Looking Good Guys!
Benni, I mean this with the utmost respect.
What is up with those peter pan shorts? :D
Life is Good!

Benni3

Quote from: Shark Hunter on May 23, 2018, 04:25:22 AM
Looking Good Guys!
Benni, I mean this with the utmost respect.
What is up with those peter pan shorts? :D
ya I was going for castaway,,,,but thay do look Peter pan :D but I don't look like that bass pro with a new bass boat with a mercury on the back that my dad was towing back to the dock  ;D now that looked funny  ;D

Benni3

Today I was on the other end of the hook again  ;D

Shark Hunter

No Thank You! :o
You have a Dangerous Job Benni.
Now I know why you fish so much. ;)
Life is Good!

Rivverrat

That's a very Cool job to have... Jeff

Swami805

Hard to tell from the picture but are you working from a man basket on a crane?  Nice view from up there I bet.
Keep those fish pictures coming. You and Marlo live the life
I was going to comment on the shorts too but thought I'd give you a pass. Might help you look if you use a knotted piece of rope for a belt, a la jethro bodine
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Benni3

Got 1 today,,,,it's good to fish where the birds are at ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Swami805 on May 25, 2018, 02:02:29 PM
Hard to tell from the picture but are you working from a man basket on a crane?  Nice view from up there I bet.
Keep those fish pictures coming. You and Marlo live the life
I was going to comment on the shorts too but thought I'd give you a pass. Might help you look if you use a knotted piece of rope for a belt, a la jethro bodine
yes I was in a basket and but on top of a silo then I had to climb up the conveyor to hook the winch up to pull the belt off  :D  osha msha :-[ I'm just glad thay didn't show up ;D

Swami805

Always hated the man basket,putting my faith in the crane operator. The few times when a 75' bucket couldn't reach. Thankfully I'm old enough that they put me out to pasture. Whatever they pay you you're earning every penny.
Stay safe amigo, those OSHA rules are there for a reason.
Nice fish, you and Marlo are quite a team.
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Rivverrat

Those shorts are just fine as long as some one else is wearing them  ;D

Benni3

Rigged  up for trout today

oc1

Looks like an alligator gar rigging to me.
-steve

Gfish

Quote from: Swami805 on May 26, 2018, 02:04:32 PM
Always hated the man basket,putting my faith in the crane operator. The few times when a 75' bucket couldn't reach. Thankfully I'm old enough that they put me out to pasture. Whatever they pay you you're earning every penny.
Stay safe amigo, those OSHA rules are there for a reason.
Nice fish, you and Marlo are quite a team.
X2, laws enforced by organizations like OSHA, sometimes come after something (or a series of somethings) bad happens. Hope they aren't wantin you to skirt around the safety rules. In a way, OSHA inspections are your tax dollars at work for you.

A boss say to me several years/jobs ago: " to get it all done you're gonna have break some safety rules. If you go by the book and don't get all done, I'll come down on you, mabey fire you. If the company safety inspector catches you, you're on your own". A great mentor this boss, and my all time favorite guy----NOT!
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!