Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

Had to go to Bristol Tennessee,,,,,stopped at cable's bargain cave,,,if you call the manger I'm sure he will mark them down even more,,,nobody going fish with this in bristol va :D if anybody wants them ;D

Gfish

Gotta 14000 size Ultegra. Great casting, well designed surf fisher, but mostly plastic and not sealed.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Benni3

Quote from: Gfish on June 09, 2018, 02:51:18 PM
Gotta 14000 size Ultegra. Great casting, well designed surf fisher, but mostly plastic and not sealed.
and there in Bristol va with a inch of dust on the box ;D I been working and my friends been getting the big ones,,,,that a 8lb rainbow  ;D

Benni3

Got 1 cat today ;D

Benni3

I got 2cats1 perch and marlo 1cat and 1 hybrid and we had a blast

Benni3

Marlo said Bennie your getting a bite,,,,get it Marlo get it :D and something i have found is aviation weather "us air net"what time it well rain,,wind speed direction and alot more,,,it's nice when you got whole lake to your self  ;D

Benni3

I Got 1 cat and Marlo got 1,,,,,,, the line was rolling off Marlo's reel,,,he set the hook and it was a monster,,,,but after 45sec fight he got into some structure down deep >:(   but we will try to get this fish again ;D

Crow

Looks like great times !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Fishy247

You guys are really making me miss the South!

Keep it up, I love following the adventures of Benni & company!

Benni3

Thanks guys,,,,,me Marlo just kick back and joke around waiting for the big one ;D

Benni3

And boozer got this today at the golden gate bridge  ;D

xjchad

Nice!  Love seeing all these fish guys!!
Musky is at the top of my bucket list for sure!!  (too bad we don't have any around here...)
Husband, Father, Fisherman

Benni3

Quote from: xjchad on June 15, 2018, 04:49:45 PM
Nice!  Love seeing all these fish guys!!
Musky is at the top of my bucket list for sure!!  (too bad we don't have any around here...)
me and marlo tried at new river many of times with no luck,,,,it was always when we bass fishing with 8lb we would hook one ;D

Benni3

Got 3 small hybrids and marlo got one big one and a cat,,, ;D

Benni3

Question?? are theses white cats or just channels  ;D