Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiddlerbasher

Who cares - just keep cating 'um  ;D Thanks for the ride guys :)

Benni3

Got 1 cat today,,,,,,the va, state record white cat is 7.6,,,but this one looks like a channel  ;D

oc1

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on June 17, 2018, 05:23:54 AM
Channel.  The speckles are the give-away.
https://americanexpedition.us/learn-about-wildlife/channel-catfish-facts-information-and-photos/
-steve
thanks Steve  ;D,,,,,got 2 smallmouths 2 turtles and in the throw net got a Roanoke log peach,,,,very rare and he went back very safely  ;D

oc1

Never heard of a log perch and had to look that one up.  Sounds like you are lucky to ever see one.
-steve

Benni3

Penn has a spinfisher vi for icast,,,it more water resistant  ;D

Rivverrat

That log perch is a really cool looking fish... Jeff

Benni3

Quote from: Rivverrat on June 19, 2018, 09:33:49 PM
That log perch is a really cool looking fish... Jeff
Quote from: oc1 on June 18, 2018, 07:52:26 AM
Never heard of a log perch and had to look that one up.  Sounds like you are lucky to ever see one.
-steve
thanks guys,,,,what I want to see again is a mud dog thay get bigger than the hellbenders,,,but nobody's seen them in years ;D

Swami805

With the amount of time you spend fishing you're bound to see a mud dog one of these days. That perch is a neat looking fish. Thanks for posting.
Do what you can with that you have where you are

mo65

Quote from: Benni3 on June 20, 2018, 03:09:19 AM
What I want to see again is a mud dog thay get bigger than the hellbenders,,,but nobody's seen them in years ;D
Here ya go Benni, how about a mud dog double? :D We catch these all the time on the Ohio river. 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Benni3

Got 1 cat today,,,the but the new small stocked fish just pick off the bait before it could get down two them ;D

Benni3

Quote from: mo65 on June 22, 2018, 12:46:27 AM
Quote from: Benni3 on June 20, 2018, 03:09:19 AM
What I want to see again is a mud dog thay get bigger than the hellbenders,,,but nobody's seen them in years ;D
Here ya go Benni, how about a mud dog double? :D We catch these all the time on the Ohio river. 8)now that's cool I have not seen those since I was a kid,,,, my dad said that thay get 4ft  :-[ the old timers here say 2.5ft but when I was just in west Virginia thay said 4.5ft,,,,myth or folk lore,,,but mo's got the real thing  ;D

Benni3

I got 1 cat and marlo got 1 and he got another award at the veterans hospital  ;D

Shark Hunter

You Go Marlo!
Congratulations. ;)
Life is Good!

Swami805

Hat's off to Marlo for the award and the work he does.
Thanks for keeping this going,you guys are machines!
Do what you can with that you have where you are