Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oc1

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on June 27, 2018, 07:45:07 AM
Quote from: Benni3 on June 27, 2018, 02:54:31 AM
that do sting
There's Boga Grip and also these things:
https://www.cabelas.com/product/YAK-GEAR-FISH-GRIPS/2671254.uts?productVariantId=5368420&WT.tsrc=PPC&WT.mc_id=GoogleProductAds&WT.z_mc_id1=04919834&rid=20&ds_rl=1252079&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIm6m7uavz2wIVh8DACh1BGAxyEAQYASABEgLmyvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
I like the plastic one. There is more surface where it grabs the flesh under their mouth and doesn't mash their lip.
-steve
thanks Steve looks like that will help,,,,, :D stopped at a pawn shop today and for $35 abu vintage vxl 5000c combo,,,,dark green ;D

Rivverrat

That Abu was a steel & should fit well into your type of fishing. I rarely fish mine any more but any reel that parts are easily accessible is a great reel to me... Jeff

Benni3

Got 3 cats and found 1 bone fish on the bank ;D

Dominick

Ha Ha.   ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Fishy247

Those are pretty cool looking, but they really don't pull that hard.... :D

Keep em coming Benni!!

swill88

They are popular too... see them on tee shirts

Benni3

thay had the commonwealth fishing tournament today and the cove stays open till 12 instead of 9:30,,,,but 10 minutes  after I got this cat thay kicked us out ??? Because we weren't in the tournament and didn't have a boat :D now that's funny ;D

Benni3

Got 1 small,,,largemouth today and a turtle,,,,,the cove close at 9:30,,,so I'm looking for some new places,,,like claytor lake

Benni3

And i stopped by the new river but looks like someone killing all trophy carp  ???

Benni3

Me and marlo went to the Roanoke river tonight and caught a bunch of smallmouths and redeye  ;D

Benni3

1/0,,,9/0,,,,,,20/0 green light go!!!!!

Benni3

It's back :D uncle sal did his magic and it looks just as good as it sounds,,,,,let the dogs bark  ;D

mo65

Awesome reel Benni! 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Alto Mare

Enjoy those nice weapons buddy. ;)

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.