Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shark Hunter

Great Job Guys!
I wish I could fish as much as you do and have that much fun. ;D
Life is Good!

Rivverrat

Oh what I'd do to have six to a dozen suckers that size every time I hit the the Big river.

That is primo flathead & big blue live bait... Jeff

xjchad

Quote from: Shark Hunter on July 13, 2018, 04:41:17 AM
Great Job Guys!
I wish I could fish as much as you do and have that much fun. ;D

Me too Daron!!
Husband, Father, Fisherman

Benni3

Everyone so happy I'm in to fishing now :D thay know where I'm at :D so I got time ;) I did get a new aerator so the minnows will swim funny  ;D

Alto Mare

Very good Benni, you keep on fishing ;).
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Benni3

Quote from: Alto Mare on July 14, 2018, 12:45:47 PM
Very good Benni, you keep on fishing ;).
thanks uncle sal :D,,,,,today went to the Smith river dewayne got 5 I got 0,,,,still had fun and my dad got something at a estate sale for me today and fins came in the mail ;D

Benni3

2500yards of 200lb fins ;D

Rivverrat

Ok, anything that reel wont bring to beach or boat I'm all for leaving well enough alone... Jeff

Benni3

Quote from: Rivverrat on July 15, 2018, 08:42:23 PM
Ok, anything that reel wont bring to beach or boat I'm all for leaving well enough alone... Jeff
ya putting line on this reel was hard enough  ;D we went to the cove and marlo got 1 cat I got 2 and 1 rattle snake with car,,,I did swerve to miss him but to late :o

Benni3

Marlo got his citations in the mail today 😀 ,,,,thay have a lot of tails to walk on around the cove and I tell people to watch out for snakes  ??? Snakes what snakes I have never seen a snake,,,,,ok :D

oc1

Too bad about the snake.  They have their place.

The Department has their dates wrong.  The big hybrid was on June 15th and the big trout on April 10th.

Good going there guys.
-steve

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on July 17, 2018, 07:10:08 AM
Too bad about the snake.  They have their place.

The Department has their dates wrong.  The big hybrid was on June 15th and the big trout on April 10th.

Good going there guys.
-steve
thanks for noticing on marlo's dates there always  problems;),,,yep,,,still haven't gotten my largemouth yet,,,,,the only places I see rattle snakes around here is lost mountain and the James river  ;D

steelfish

Quote from: Benni3 on July 15, 2018, 03:46:29 AM

if no much luck on fishing the 9/0 with 2500yds of 200lb you can always use it as winch to lift the engine of your truck
The Baja Guy

Benni3

Quote from: steelfish on July 17, 2018, 05:29:50 PM
Quote from: Benni3 on July 15, 2018, 03:46:29 AM

if no much luck on fishing the 9/0 with 2500yds of 200lb you can always use it as winch to lift the engine of your truck
yes sir and still got room for mono top shot :D big cats sometimes get wrapped up in stuff on the bottom of the lake like logs,,,mercury outboards ;D

Benni3

Got 1 cat today and marlo got 1 ;D