Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

Me and marlo got skunked at the cove the only thing I caught today was a ring neck snake  :),,,I didn't want to run over him with the forklift so I put in a safe place  ;D

Swami805

Nice job on the snake Bennie, we have those in Cali too, bright orange belly.
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Benni3

Quote from: Swami805 on July 19, 2018, 03:20:39 AM
Nice job on the snake Bennie, we have those in Cali too, bright orange belly.
I haven't seen one in 25years,,,,there only in special places here ;D

Swami805

Yeah, they live in leaf litter so the're hard to spot, you likely pass by alot of them without seeing them. 11 snake "rescues" for me this year so far, mostly king and gopher snakes with 2 rattlers. Have a like minded rancher here where I can take them to keep the ground squirrels in check. There's a place for everything

Rivverrat

Ring Knecks are pretty docile. Eat a lot of worms. Some will take them from your hand... Jeff

Benni3

I got 0,,,marlon got 1 largemouth and on bread  ;D

Benni3

Got 1 cat,,,,but not on the big rod :D,,,,,I had to try out the 20/0 got 1 bite on it but it was to small to take the bait ;D

Alto Mare

Haha...what a cool pick. You made all fish head south after seeing that 20/0 :)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Swami805

That is impressive, did you cast it? The adventures of Benni,they just get better

Benni3

Quote from: Swami805 on July 21, 2018, 02:42:57 AM
That is impressive, did you cast it? The adventures of Benni,they just get better
I got a rc boat to take it out :Dbut very difficult it's to powerful and to much intervince from the airport ::) or somewhere ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Alto Mare on July 21, 2018, 02:15:00 AM
Haha...what a cool pick. You made all fish head south after seeing that 20/0 :)
uncle sal,,,if I had a hook in one he could go all the way to the dam and not get spooled  ;D

Swami805

An rc boat, it just gets better

Shark Hunter

Lookin' Good Benni. ;)
I doubt there is anything in that lake that you could even tell if it was hooked.
Life is Good!

Benni3

Skunked  ??? hook a nice hybrid Saturday handed the rod to a 4year old that didn't work to good :D me and marlo missed some big fish,,,,but where not giving up that easy  ;D

steelfish

Quote from: Swami805 on July 21, 2018, 03:19:16 AM
An rc boat, it just gets better

I see Bennie buying a Drone with deplot bait system in a short future

The Baja Guy