Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

I almost had the goliath grouper to the boat and he took 200yards of line and the drag washers  >:( :D then the next one tried to break me on the 9/0 ;D

xjchad

That looks so fun Benni!
I bet you couldn't even tell the 20/0 was missing that 200 yards of line  ;D
Husband, Father, Fisherman

oc1

Nice king there dude.
-steve

Swami805

Benni's going nation wide, I think you need your own TV show, I'd watch it. Looks like a great trip you've got going. Thanks for all the posts
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Alto Mare

Quote from: Swami805 on August 28, 2018, 10:31:24 PM
Benni's going nation wide, I think you need your own TV show, I'd watch it. Looks like a great trip you've got going. Thanks for all the posts
I agree! Benni keeps as entertained.
You go Benni!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Fishy247

QuoteBenni's going nation wide, I think you need your own TV show, I'd watch it. Looks like a great trip you've got going. Thanks for all the posts

I agree! Benni keeps as entertained.
You go Benni!

Yer dern tootin! I'd DVR it and then binge watch....

Tightlines667

Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Benni3

Thanks guys,,,,,today was ruff,,,,,but very fun,,,,hooked 5 groupers,,,,,i had got some shark rigs on Ebay thay was not clipped right :( all that work to get them up :o pop!!! Missed 4 bigger ones ;D

Benni3

But I did get one,,,,on the unstoppable 9/0  ;) ,,,,,thanks uncle sal ;D

Benni3

And the captain of little Adam was playing with the 1/0 and got this snook and it was time to go home ;D

thorhammer

dude that's awesome....youre on fire...I think you are the first to fish the 20/0

Shark Hunter

Benni,
You are the Man!!!
Shark Rigs will be on the way this weekend that won't pop.
I'm Sorry I didn't send them for your Costa Rica Trip, but work gets in my way a lot.
Every time I see you with that 20/0, I think of the picture you posted of your girlfriend and her dog sleeping waiting on it to arrive. ;D
Congratulations on that Grouper. ;)
Life is Good!

Alto Mare

Nice fish Benni, I have a couple  of reels set up for those monsters with the hope that I get to try them out one day.

Good to see the 9/0 getting the job done! send over that 20/0 and let me take a look on what's going on under the hood.

You're doing good Benni...keep it up!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Crow

A great trip and some great fish ! Congrats !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Swami805

Fun looking trip,that fish is a monster!
Do what you can with that you have where you are