Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

I got skunked and marlo got 1 hybrid  ;D

Benni3

Quote from: David Hall on September 02, 2018, 04:54:11 AM
I just have to say that I don't know if I have ever seen two more energetic happy guys fishing.  Reading your posts and seeing those smiling faces is some fine entertainment.
Keep up the good work and keep posting your adventures.
  I was reading Sals post on the shredded drag washers, and I was curious about what or how you managed to destroy them?  Then I put two and five together and Sals comment about not wanting to spoil your Luck, that's when I remembered your thread "Luck",  and well 90 minutes later and skipping pages by fives until I got up to page 63,  well I knew it would be near the last posts you made but I didn't want to just skip over everything so I went by 5s, and read the page, etcetera until I got here!  Man oh man I've watched videos of those Goliath groupers yank people right out of their shoes.  Do you know what your drag pressure was?  Broke two rod holders and shredded the drags.  Best torture test I have read.
thank you very much dave :) the 20/0 sal tested at 68pounds as a 16/0 and I did not max the drag out ::) but close :D the drag washers shredded that's ok,,,because I got to test the 9/0 out on two big ones and it did great,,,Ebay shark rigs not so good,,,but I did get the small one :D  I had a blast all daylong and I'm going back  ;D

Benni3

I got 1 largemouth and marlo got 1 hybrid,,,,still waiting for cooler weather  ;D

Shark Hunter

I hear that Brother!
It has been hotter than Haiti here.
In the 90's with heat indexes over 100.
The grass still needs cut and I have other chores mainly with working on vehicles.
I'm not paying anyone else to do it.
A lot of sweating and a little bit of cussing gets it done. ;)
Life is Good!

Benni3

Quote from: Shark Hunter on September 04, 2018, 04:44:36 AM
I hear that Brother!
It has been hotter than Haiti here.
In the 90's with heat indexes over 100.
The grass still needs cut and I have other chores mainly with working on vehicles.
I'm not paying anyone else to do it.
A lot of sweating and a little bit of cussing gets it done. ;)
when I got back from Florida :) I was like why is it so hot in Virginia ???,,,, when you go down to Florida I hope you get a big fish  ;D

Benni3

I got 1 cat 1 largemouth and marlo got 1 cat :D marlo said I don't know why that largemouth don't have any stripes?,,,ya me too?  ;D

Alto Mare

Nice going guys! Benni, you're always smiling... You know how to live ;).

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Benni3

Quote from: Alto Mare on September 06, 2018, 02:08:49 AM
Nice going guys! Benni, you're always smiling... You know how to live ;).

Sal
thanks uncle sal,,,,,i just try to do right  ;D

Benni3

No cap on this oc either ???,,,,and the cat want talk ;D

Benni3

The shark tank is back from the dead 8) and stronger than ever to fight another day,,,,,,thanks to uncle sal ;D

Alto Mare

I'm glad it made it,  Benni.
I always worry when I ship these, even though I pack them bomb-proof ;D.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Fishy247

I don't think you have enough reels Benni..... ;)

Benni3

Quote from: Alto Mare on September 09, 2018, 10:51:18 AM
I'm glad it made it,  Benni.
I always worry when I ship these, even though I pack them bomb-proof ;D.
yes,,,it came clean and nice,,,,unlike the 50wt 4 years ago,,,,,FedEx played football with the box ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Fishy247 on September 09, 2018, 01:14:09 PM
thanks man,,,,I got a very small collection,,,you should see the nice reels on (displays and cabinets )here :o there the best  ;D

Rivverrat

Quote from: Fishy247 on September 09, 2018, 01:14:09 PM

Thats the spirit. Never short any one here for reason to get more... Jeff