Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donnyboat, Benni3 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Shark Hunter

I ran a 150 Evinrude for 20 years.
It was the best. It was on an Arrow Glass Fish and Ski prototype.
17 footer.
Cruise at 50mph was no problem.
I would drop the wife and kids off before refueling and it would do 70 with nothing but the prop in the water.
Good times.
Life is Good!

Alto Mare

Congratulations to Marlo, good job!

You guys are great!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

thorhammer

Benni the only thing better than seeing that 20/0 on your pier will be seeing it in your river in a fighting chair on that boat! Get started brother  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Shark Hunter on September 18, 2018, 06:11:38 AM
I ran a 150 Evinrude for 20 years.
It was the best. It was on an Arrow Glass Fish and Ski prototype.
17 footer.
Cruise at 50mph was no problem.
I would drop the wife and kids off before refueling and it would do 70 with nothing but the prop in the water.
Good times.

now that sounds like fun ;D

Benni3

Quote from: thorhammer on September 18, 2018, 12:01:57 PM
Benni the only thing better than seeing that 20/0 on your pier will be seeing it in your river in a fighting chair on that boat! Get started brother  ;D ;D ;D ;D
thanks man,,,,,but now whenever my dad takes me to the lake people can't stop staring at the 50wt :o and the guides get confused :D it is very funny ;D

bhale1

BENNI,
All you have to do is get it running right, take it out with your dad on a few trips, and your golden!!! Mom doesn't want that "thing" in her driveway/ yard anyways....
Plus, we will get a lot more fishing reports, so I'm rooting for ya!
Brett

oc1

Benni3

Quote from: bhale1 on September 19, 2018, 05:33:16 AM
BENNI,
All you have to do is get it running right, take it out with your dad on a few trips, and your golden!!! Mom doesn't want that "thing" in her driveway/ yard anyways....
Plus, we will get a lot more fishing reports, so I'm rooting for ya!
Brett
yes it runs great my dad's only taking out 4 times,,,,but it's not set up right for fishing yet,,,,trolling motor $ fish finder $,,,,but the good news is my mom told my girlfriend today,,,she wants it to stay here :D

Benni3

I got 1 cat 1bass and 1 hybrid today  ;D

Benni3

I got 1 hybrid today and marlo found a really cool spider in his jacket,,,,and we had a real fun time ;D

Gfish

Cool! A garden spider? The Islands have similar lookin "cane" spiders that can be a little larger than an adult's hand. They sometimes get into houses lookin for cockroaches and other house bugs. Not to afraid of humans, but very fast and hard to chase down. Centipedes are the worst here. They like clothing and especially bedding. Been bit once while asleep, lotsa pain, swelling and eventually numbness. Could'a been worse, but he got my wife first!
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Benni3

Got 2 cats today,,,, ;D

Alto Mare

Benni, you should be on a cover of a monthly fishing magazine, not many smile as you do anymore.

Keep it going!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Benni3

I got skunked,,,,but marlo got 1 nice hybrid  ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Alto Mare on September 25, 2018, 10:38:14 AM
Benni, you should be on a cover of a monthly fishing magazine, not many smile as you do anymore.

Keep it going!

Sal

thanks uncle sal,,,,,we got this week then the cove closes at 6:30,,,,,,but then it's trout season :D and maybe I can take the 20/0 out  :) :D ;D