Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shark Hunter

You are on your way Benni! ;D
Life is Good!

Benni3

Lol,,,, :D I did have a motorcycle one time,,,,but it was to fast and dangerous + other cars are to dangerous + I'm to dangerous to have one = so I sold it before i hurt the motorcycle,,, ;D

Rivverrat

My Grandpa use to say  " Women, Whiskey, Chainsaws & dirt bikes have brought a lot of harm & death to many men.  It's good, if at least two or three are kept behind the seat of every mans truck at all times "

He could & should have wrote a book... Jeff

Benni3

Got 1 carp today,,,,,but we had a blast :D I got the carp on the black hole rod with 8lb,,,,and marlo missed a big fish got into a log >:( and I had one take off and break 30lb power pro like it was nothing,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Rivverrat on September 26, 2018, 09:29:13 PM
My Grandpa use to say  " Women, Whiskey, Chainsaws & dirt bikes have brought a lot of harm & death to many men.  It's good, if at least two or three are kept behind the seat of every mans truck at all times "

He could & should have wrote a book... Jeff
that good,,,, :D sometimes woman ask me when I'm fishing did you catch anything  ??? No ;D

Benni3

I got 2 craps and marlo got 1 bass today,,,,but the wind started blowing hard,,,, the temperature dropped from 70 to below 6o,,,, the rain started pouring down and we had a blast  ;D

Alto Mare

Quote from: Shark Hunter on September 26, 2018, 04:54:12 AM
You are on your way Benni! ;D
:D :D...good one Daron!

Quote from: Benni3 on September 28, 2018, 01:49:09 AM
I got 2 craps and marlo got 1 bass today,,,,but the wind started blowing hard,,,, the temperature dropped from 70 to below 6o,,,, the rain started pouring down and we had a blast  ;D
I don't know Benni, they probably taste like crap, but they do look nice :).
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Benni3

One time I got pulled over going 53mph in a 35,,,,the officer ask me if I had good excuse,,,,,then he just laughed and let me go ;D

Benni3

I got 1cat and 2 carps  :D,,,,,marlo got 1 bass ;D

Benni3

And here's a bee marlo really likes  ;D

Benni3

I got 2 cats and marlo got 1 cat 2 hybrids and 1 smallmouth ;D

Benni3

I got 3 carps,,,,marlo got 1 hybrid and mr pain got 1 sunny 1 carp 1 bass,,,,,I seen mr pain and invited him to fish with us,,,,this was the last 9:30 night,,,,,tomorrow it goes back to 6:30

Benni3

We had a blast

Shark Hunter

You and Marlo are Slaying them Benni.
Good Job My Man. ;)
Life is Good!

Benni3

Quote from: Shark Hunter on October 01, 2018, 08:53:23 AM
You and Marlo are Slaying them Benni.
Good Job My Man. ;)
thanks my friend,,,,the cove closes at 6:30 im at st Augustine pier but it unfishble  ;)