Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donnyboat

Then you have an Acanada population, cheers Don, all keep well, stay safe from fires.
Don, or donnyboat

Benni3

Quote from: Dominick on November 13, 2018, 06:38:40 PM
Benni, you miscounted in that photo I only see 6.  Dominick
wish I got a photo of the one that landed on the telephone wire :o he couldn't get his balance,,,, it was silly looking  ;D

Benni3

citations finally came in :D I think I'm at 9 different species ;D

Swami805

Do what you can with that you have where you are

Tiddlerbasher

You guys have so much fun ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Tiddlerbasher on November 15, 2018, 01:59:48 AM
You guys have so much fun ;D
thanks guys,,,,,it's cold out and there's nothing to do but watch tv :D even the tigers bored ;D

Shark Hunter

Congrats on the awards you two.
I had the pleasure of driving home from work tonight in freezing rain.
Old Man Winter is here.
Life is Good!

Crow

Way to go, Guys !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

I got skunked and marlo got 1 big hybrid,,, :D this is lost mountain and you could see the ice today very cold weather,,,,there is hidden treasure up there ;) I hope this brings the big hybrids back ;D

Benni3

I got skunked and marlo too at the cove,,,,,but my pet tiger had a blast watching YouTube videos of Phoenixs  ;D

Gfish

Yer tiger actually looks fascinated by those videos. There must be a Fall overturn goin on in your lakes( chilled dense surface water sinks below the warmer layers, and the more nutrient rich water comes up the to sunlit zone). It can really turn the fish on before Winter stratifies everything.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Benni3

Quote from: Gfish on November 18, 2018, 03:58:54 AM
Yer tiger actually looks fascinated by those videos. There must be a Fall overturn goin on in your lakes( chilled dense surface water sinks below the warmer layers, and the more nutrient rich water comes up the to sunlit zone). It can really turn the fish on before Winter stratifies everything.
yes my friend you wanted to see my reels,,, ;) freshwater I am  ;D

Swami805

Wow Benni, That's quite a collection you have going, enough to keep you busy when it's too cold to fish.
That's a happy looking cat, doesn't look like it misses many meals. Better be careful or you'll have to buy it it's own phone.
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Benni3

Philpott lake today :) I got 1 bass and marlo got skunked,,,,,but it's very nice down there ;D

Gfish

Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!