Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

Quote from: Gfish on November 19, 2018, 01:39:52 AM
DUDE!
yes my friend the secret is,,,,,,I only wanted a vintage k model to striper fish with or give to my dad and not tell him what was :D I couldn't do that so I got him a pe5 jigging master and rod,,,, if you want to see the video go to,,,jigging master 2016 freshwater fishing  ;D

Benni3

First trout of the year :D not bad,,,I'm glad they finally but some fish in the river ;D

Tiddlerbasher

Benni isn't that a char? I am a foreigner so what do I know ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Tiddlerbasher on November 20, 2018, 01:05:33 AM
Benni isn't that a chard? I am a foreigner so what do I know ;D
it's a brook trout,,, The colors in Virginia maybe different from each hatchery and the native brooks are very colorful ;D

bill19803

you  can tell  by the   fins    white  edges   its a brrokie

Tiddlerbasher

Sure looks like one of the char family (similar to an arctic char). We (UK) do have some char in our deeper northern lakes.

Gfish

Brook Trout,  Lake Trout and Dolly Varden are in the Char genera(Salvalinius), as well as Char, Artic Char and some others I can't thinka.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Benni3

Got 1 Small ? today,,, ;D

Gfish

Looks like a hatchery Rainbow. Notice the wear on the fins. They rub 'em on the cement raceways and also they bite each other during pellet feeding.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Benni3

Quote from: Tiddlerbasher on November 20, 2018, 10:57:33 AM
Sure looks like one of the char family (similar to an arctic char). We (UK) do have some char in our deeper northern lakes.
you might be right,,,, ;) lake moomaw va, thay stocked steelheads and they maybe crossed with rainbows,,,,gmo,,we don't know and there not telling  ;D

Benni3

I got 2 small chars today :D and there talking about stocking cutthroat trout again ;) thay haven't did that is 25years ;D

Benni3

I got 2 today :D and dewayne got 12 ;D

Shark Hunter

Some of the best eating fish I ever tasted was brook trout caught in the mountains of Colorado.
I was a lot younger then, but the memory stays with me.
My Uncle worked for the airlines and flew me out for free.
We hiked two hours each way to get to them.
The water was so cold, but it was worth it.
Great Job Benni. ;)
Life is Good!

Benni3

I got 1 today,,,, :D the pterodactyl was watching :-\ there not native here and like to eat up everything >:( log perch,,,candy darters,,,,,but that's ok ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Shark Hunter on November 25, 2018, 08:34:36 AM
Some of the best eating fish I ever tasted was brook trout caught in the mountains of Colorado.
I was a lot younger then, but the memory stays with me.
My Uncle worked for the airlines and flew me out for free.
We hiked two hours each way to get to them.
The water was so cold, but it was worth it.
Great Job Benni. ;)
thanks my friend,,,,,I hope you get to go fishing soon ;D