Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swami805

We have pterodctals here too,the eat the koi and goldfish out of peoples fish ponds here. Several people stock their ponds with goldfish because they like to have them around. They also eat gophers.
Looks like a nice day of fishing Benni
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Dominick

Bennie, are you sure that was a Pterodactyl?  It looks more like a Quetzalcoatlus. :-\  Dominick  ::)
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Benni3

Quote from: Dominick on November 26, 2018, 02:19:38 AM
Bennie, are you sure that was a Pterodactyl?  It looks more like a Quetzalcoatlus. :-\  Dominick  ::)
yes we are celebrating,,,, my girlfriend got a promotion as a manager at olive garden :D same thing  ;D

Shark Hunter

Tell your Girl Congratulations from Me Benni on her promotion!
Good Times. ;)
Life is Good!

steelfish

Quote from: Benni3 on November 26, 2018, 03:51:54 AM

yes we are celebrating,,,, my girlfriend got a promotion as a manager at olive garden :D same thing  ;D
[/quote]

that means more toys to you this xmas amigo

congrats to your lady
The Baja Guy

Dominick

Oh boy extra meatballs... :o Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Benni3

Thanks very much my friends :D but I am a little worried  :-[ the jobs in Danville va,,,, :-\ it's like Vietnam in 1968 ;D

Tiddlerbasher

Benni3

Quote from: Tiddlerbasher on November 27, 2018, 01:15:54 AM
Really :o
yes sir,,,,I can't really explain it :-\ hi crime rates it's like Miami vice and farms ??? no joke :) I don't want to move there ;D

Benni3

Got 1 red horse today,,,,sunny skys temp 32  ;D

alantani

you know, you guys really are amazing! 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

conchydong

Congrats on your lovely lady's promotion. I did notice that you weren't celebrating at Olive Garden. ;D I wouldn't have either.

Benni3

Quote from: alantani on November 28, 2018, 11:31:52 PM
you know, you guys really are amazing! 
thank you,,,,,"Alan" this site has been amazing for me,,,,fishing tips,gear :D collecting and the best members ;) great guys,,,there fun :) I just PM penn if I could do the warranty online ;D

Benni3

Quote from: conchydong on November 28, 2018, 11:58:09 PM
Congrats on your lovely lady's promotion. I did notice that you weren't celebrating at Olive Garden. ;D I wouldn't have either.
haha,,,, :D thank you very much and if I want chicken marsala ;) I make if myself with artichokes,,,new potatoes,,,asparagus and all the other stuff marsala wine,,southern comfort ;D

Benni3

I'm not a very good at doing this :) but this reel doesn't like water 1 dunk or if it rains to hard  :D I got to clean it out ,,,,,it was time ;D