Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

My dad gave me the boat :D it's going to need some work to get it ready to fish,,,,pictures soon of the boat,,,,,It's just internet slow here in salem va,,,, ;D

Benni3

Well got to talk to Keith today he's doing good,,,that's great to know and uncle sal,,,,,kicked the flavor on the green 209 it's fantastic,,,,my dad didn't really like the pe5 and rod I got him ???,,,,but I think uncle sal got it just right for my dad,,,,,uncle sal thanks you very much ;D

oc1

Really nice boat.  That motor can't be very old.  Even though the reel has green plates. it was a great trade.  ;) ;)
-steve

Dominick

Woo hoo!  Now you have some place to dump you money.  ;D  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Alto Mare

That's a nice boat Benni, can't wait for future reports from it. Does Marlo like boat rides? :)
Enjoy it!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Swami805

Looking good Benni!
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Benni3

Quote from: Dominick on December 01, 2018, 01:13:32 PM
Woo hoo!  Now you have some place to dump you money.  ;D  Dominick
thanks my friends,,,,and yes I have been saving up for a trolling motor for 3mouths Beth's holding the measuring tape at 60in :D but I don't know what size or trust,,,,but I'm not getting auto deploy to many problems  ;D

mo65

Go get 'em Benni! 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Shark Hunter

Great looking boat Benni.
You can't beat that price. ;)
Life is Good!

Dominick

Quote from: Benni3 on December 01, 2018, 02:01:45 AM
my dad didn't really like the pe5 and rod I got him ???, ;D

That's because you should not have asked for cash along with the boat...  :D ;D ::) Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Benni3

Quote from: Dominick on December 02, 2018, 03:47:58 AM
Quote from: Benni3 on December 01, 2018, 02:01:45 AM
my dad didn't really like the pe5 and rod I got him ???, ;D

That's because you should not have asked for cash along with the boat...  :D ;D ::) Dominick
didn't really ask for the boat,,,but my mom did ;) and I never ask my dad for money :o my friend who is a jeweler said if ever need money he could wholesale the emeralds for $2600,,,,the b17 thats my lucky charm,,,it helps me catch fish ;D

Benni3

I got 4 and dewayne got 4,,,,,nice day fishing,,,blue skys and yellow rainbows ;D

Benni3

This just came in,,,, ;) dad's Christmas present,,,,"wow"man this looks good and works great,,,, :D uncle sal your the best  ;D

Dominick

Quote from: Benni3 on December 03, 2018, 08:53:54 PM
This just came in,,,, ;) dad's Christmas present,,,,"wow"man this looks good and works great,,,, :D uncle sal your the best  ;D
What??? ???  Dominick

Benni3

Quote from: Dominick on December 03, 2018, 09:32:52 PM
Quote from: Benni3 on December 03, 2018, 08:53:54 PM
This just came in,,,, ;) dad's Christmas present,,,,"wow"man this looks good and works great,,,, :D uncle sal your the best  ;D
What??? ???  Dominick
sorry,,,,sometimes it takes time to post,,,,like "Walter cronkite"said tiger attacks foam at 11:00 ;D