Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

Got 1 small rainbow today after work,,,, ;D

Rivverrat

Looks like good bait for cove... Jeff

Benni3

Skunked today at the river ,,,, :-[  but Larry stopped by,,not a wasted trip,,,,, ;D

Crow

It's not the "catchin" that makes a good trip.......!!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on February 18, 2019, 03:04:02 AM
yes,,,,Larry is a cool,,,it's a treat to see him,,,master angler,,he said I'm dragging the river bottom for anything and I'm not happy till I get them all,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Benni3 on February 18, 2019, 03:38:10 AM
Quote from: Crow on February 18, 2019, 03:04:02 AM
yes,,,,Larry is cool,,,it's a treat to see him,,,master angler,,he said I'm dragging the river bottom for anything and I'm not happy till I get them all,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Got 1 red horse today after work,,,, :D the river is a little flooded so didn't expect much,,,, ;D

Benni3

Hillbilly pier fishing is fun,,, ;) but with 2.5 test line,,,can't pull them up,,,so got to go down,,,,, ;D

Rivverrat

Now that there is Flathead bait... Jeff

Tiddlerbasher

Benni what's a 'Red Horse' - looks like a European barbel :-\

Rivverrat

Very close to the barbel. Be surprised if they  weren't  related... Jeff

Tiddlerbasher

Thanks Jeff - looks like a barbel but without the barbules :-\

Crow

I ate a lot of those, growing up.....grind 'em up in a sausage grinder, and make "fish patties".  Nice, sweet meat....but a million little bones (hence, the grinding !)
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Quote from: Tiddlerbasher on February 20, 2019, 01:23:40 AM
Benni what's a 'Red Horse' - looks like a European barbel :-\
there red horse suckers,,,,but it could European barbel,,,, :D  I don't think this fish is native here,,,,the hog suckers are,,,, ;D

Benni3

River flooded and more rain for 2 days,,,,,  :-[ then the spring holler reservoir well be draining for a week,,, :D but today the state is stocking the lakes for the future,,,,, ;D