Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gman_WC

Quote from: Benni3 on February 22, 2019, 11:45:34 PM
River flooded and more rain for 2 days,,,,,  :-[ then the spring holler reservoir well be draining for a week,,, :D but today the state is stocking the lakes for the future,,,,, ;D

Benni, We need the real picture of you on the back of that truck fishing in the tank with a Snoopy pole. That would be epic!  :D

-g
Walnut Creek, CA

Benni3

Quote from: Gman_WC on February 23, 2019, 01:57:43 AM
Quote from: Benni3 on February 22, 2019, 11:45:34 PM
River flooded and more rain for 2 days,,,,,  :-[ then the spring holler reservoir well be draining for a week,,, :D but today the state is stocking the lakes for the future,,,,, ;D

Benni, We need the real picture of you on the back of that truck fishing in the tank with a Snoopy pole. That would be epic!  :D

-g
yes my friend,,,,,,,my dad told me the fish go up in the small streams when it's flooding and he is right but it's like shooting fish in a barrel,,,,, :D I like the Paul Simon vs Hawkins kind of fishing,,,,, ;D

Benni3

River flooded again,,,, >:( winds 28mph,,,,and there's trout stuffed in that little steam,,,, ;) but that's to easy,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Me and marlo went to the cove,,,it just closed "early",,,,, >:( found a pond at a park,,,,,it had a fence around it,,,,, :-[

Benni3

But on the way home me and marlo seen some road rage,,,,, :o not a bad fishing trip,,,,, ;D

Dominick

Quote from: Benni3 on February 25, 2019, 11:54:36 PM
But on the way home me and marlo seen some road rage,,,,, :o not a bad fishing trip,,,,, ;D

Some people ought to fish more.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Benni3

Quote from: Dominick on February 26, 2019, 01:08:08 AM
Quote from: Benni3 on February 25, 2019, 11:54:36 PM

Some people ought to fish more.  Dominick
yes my friend this was very bad and the pizza delivery guy was just trying to do his job,,,,I'm just glad nobody got hurt,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Me and marlo skunked at the cove,,,,, :D but that's ok,,,some very nice regulars that go to the cove every day came down to talk to us,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Me and marlo skunked the last 3 days at the cove ,,,, :( and  today my boss's was talking about Cherokee north Carolina and I told them the time I had to go to the bathroom,,,,,but all I could find was a teepee,,,,I got caught and he was mad at first  :D my girlfriend got this picture I like to share,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Me and my girlfriend skunked at the cove,,,, :D but that's ok,,trolling motor will be here in 2 weeks,,,,, ;D

Gfish

"I feel your pain" Benni. Skunked for about the 5th time in row on the South side of the Island, today. Can't wait for Spring. It's been unseasonably cold here at night and early AM.
Let the wind blow the yak way out while jigging the bottom, heard some splashing behind me---Dolphin fin on the surface bout 25ft away?, no!, too big and not commin up for air---BIG SHARK!, doin I don't know what on the surface. 5mph wasn't fast enough gettin outta there. Kinda fun in a scary way.
Saw only 1 Humpback whale. Even their numbers are way down, this year.
Ah well, so nice gettin out away from the landlubbers, but I really wanna hear my clicker screamin again soon!
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Benni3

Quote from: Gfish on March 03, 2019, 04:21:11 AM
"I feel your pain" Benni. Skunked for about the 5th time in row on the South side of the Island, today. Can't wait for Spring. It's been unseasonably cold here at night and early AM.
Let the wind blow the yak way out while jigging the bottom, heard some splashing behind me---Dolphin fin on the surface bout 25ft away?, no!, too big and not commin up for air---BIG SHARK!, doin I don't know what on the surface. 5mph wasn't fast enough gettin outta there. Kinda fun in a scary way.
Saw only 1 Humpback whale. Even their numbers are way down, this year.
Ah well, so nice gettin out away from the landlubbers, but I really wanna hear my clicker screamin again soon!
yes my friend the skunk is on,,,,,my friend on sol,,,has had the same problem in Virginia beach area cold and wet in a kayak,,,,,but sharks ,,,,, ;) that makes it a better work out,,,,,good luck on your next fishing trip my friend,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Stopped buy a pawn shop today,,,,,, :D 7500,5500,4400 didn't buy,,,but if a member needs 1 let me know,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1small rainbow today,,,,  ;) and that's great because it was cold and a little snowy ice,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Marlo's friend he worked with moved away and then didn't make it,,,,,so I pray for her and her family and friends