Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

If anybody needs help let me know I will help you,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 small char today,,, :D but it's always fun when Larry there,,,, ;D

Benni3

Sorry for no fishing reports but I quite my job at  Shenandoah industrial rubber and got a new job at Korger air in martinsville va,,,,, :D no time to fish,,,, :-\ but today I got 2 rainbows 3 chars,,,,, ;D

Swami805

Good luck with your new job Benni, good to see you got out and got a few anyway.
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Shark Hunter

That takes some Kahuna's Benni.
I've been at the same job for 32 years. Its too late for me.
Best of luck to you my friend.
Life is Good!

Alto Mare

Good luck with your new job Benni. I work on my own, but I hear from others that today you need to move around to make more $$.
You say no time to fish, but I see fish...that tells me you're doing good ;)

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Donnyboat

Good luck Benni, a change is as good as a holiday, & your still fishing, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Tiddlerbasher

Best of luck Benni. My best job move was when I retired :D

Crow

Good luck on your new job !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

steelfish

Quote from: Benni3 on March 15, 2019, 01:12:40 AM
Sorry for no fishing reports but I quite my job ......

LOL , you say sorry for no fishing reports in a period of time of 3 days !! hahaha

sorry for the good laugh but I was thinking in my case with a hiatus of 3 months of no fishing, I need to ask for forgiveness to all you guys
The Baja Guy

Fishy247

Was it only 3 days? Shoot, I was actually starting to wonder what was up with Benni! 3 days and no fishing for him must be like going without eating for the rest of us...Glad to see that you FINALLY got out there and were justly rewarded for it brother!

Benni3

Thank you very much my friends,,,, :D the mechanics I was working with there where very mean,,,,and when I was in Florida one of the mechanics told me he really wanted to see a alligator in the wild,,,, :-\ no that would be to easy,,,, ;) but my new job everybody very nice and there teaching me how to weld and fit,,,,love it,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 3 rainbows and 3 chars today,,,it was a good day,,,, ;D

Shark Hunter

I'm glad you like your new job Benni.
I too have to work with some unsavory individuals.
We are a Union Shop, and when you have been there as long as me, there comes a respect when you get to call the shots.
I work with over 200 people every day.
You either fit in the machine, or your on the outside looking in.
It is all about teamwork.
I wouldn't say I love my job, but I thrive on getting things done right. ;)
Keep on fishing my Friend,
Daron
Life is Good!

oc1

Neat stuff.  Had to look it up....
http://kogerair.com/

-steve