Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishy247

That's awesome Benni. Glad you got to a better place!

Benni3

Quote from: Shark Hunter on March 16, 2019, 04:50:43 AM
I'm glad you like your new job Benni.
I too have to work with some unsavory individuals.
We are a Union Shop, and when you have been there as long as me, there comes a respect when you get to call the shots.
I work with over 200 people every day.
You either fit in the machine, or your on the outside looking in.
It is all about teamwork.
I wouldn't say I love my job, but I thrive on getting things done right. ;)
Keep on fishing my Friend,
Daron
some people say oh no unions,,,,, :( I'm like no unions are a good thing,,,  :D keeps business in busines and people working and my friend dewayne is a soldier,, enforcer,,, ;)no a union representative that's it ,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 12 today and marlo got 4 when he got off work,,,,fun day ,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 rainbow and 1 char today,,,,, :D I got down there right before dark,,, but that is the best time of the day,,,, ;D

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Benni3

Quote from: Shark Hunter on March 18, 2019, 04:43:12 AM
You Go Benni! ;)
thanks my friend,,,,, :D got 5 char after work today,,,, ;D

Fishy247

The man is a machine.... :D

Benni3

Got 4 rainbows and 1 char,,,, :D today after work,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Fishy247 on March 19, 2019, 09:10:29 PM
The man is a machine.... :D
thank you man,,,,,,hehe,,,,,there's a price to pay I had 2 rods break 1 reel this week and yesterday I lost 2 lures and I missed a big one,,,,  >:( but that's ok,,,, :D I'm going to do again,,, ;) I love fishing,,,I just can't stop,,,, ;D

Fishy247

Quotethank you man,,,,,,hehe,,,,,there's a price to pay I had 2 rods break 1 reel this week and yesterday I lost 2 lures and I missed a big one,,,,  Angry but that's ok,,,, Cheesy I'm going to do again,,, Wink I love fishing,,,I just can't stop,,,, Grin

Well the reel I'm pretty sure you should be able to fix.... ;)

Benni3

Quote from: Fishy247 on March 20, 2019, 03:07:19 PM
Quotethank you man,,,,,,hehe,,,,,there's a price to pay I had 2 rods break 1 reel this week and yesterday I lost 2 lures and I missed a big one,,,,  Angry but that's ok,,,, Cheesy I'm going to do again,,, Wink I love fishing,,,I just can't stop,,,, Grin

yes sir,,,,,lucky it was a easy fix,,the 3m epoxy is way more stronger than jb,,,,,, ;D

Fishy247

Benni3

Quote from: Fishy247 on March 20, 2019, 04:15:19 PM
Atta boy!
thank you my friend,,,,,, :D got 4 rainbows today after work,,,,,full moon  ;) rainbows come out at night,,,,, ;D

Fishy247

Quotethe 3m epoxy is way more stronger than jb

I'll have to remember that next time I gotta epoxy something. Thanks for the heads up on that  ;D

steelfish

Quote from: Benni3 on March 20, 2019, 04:08:59 PM
Quote from: Fishy247 on March 20, 2019, 03:07:19 PM
Quotethank you man,,,,,,hehe,,,,,there's a price to pay I had 2 rods break 1 reel this week and yesterday I lost 2 lures and I missed a big one,,,,  Angry but that's ok,,,, Cheesy I'm going to do again,,, Wink I love fishing,,,I just can't stop,,,, Grin

yes sir,,,,,lucky it was a easy fix,,the 3m epoxy is way more stronger than jb,,,,,, ;D

C'mon Benny, thats a $1.50 part, get a new one and make that reel look new again, well at least that what the bail arm for the penn SpinFisher SSV 8500 cost.

The Baja Guy