Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3, Donnyboat and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Benni3

No time to fish today,,,,, >:( but that's ok,,,, ;) when I got home my dad got me this at a antique store don't know the name of the rod  ??? The reel looks freshwater,,,,, :o,,,, ;D

Benni3

And this came with it,,,, :D don't know why the stamp up side down? But that's ok,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: steelfish on March 21, 2019, 11:26:18 PM
Quote from: Benni3 on March 20, 2019, 04:08:59 PM
Quote from: Fishy247 on March 20, 2019, 03:07:19 PM
Quotethank you man,,,,,,hehe,,,,,there's a price to pay I had 2 rods break 1 reel this week and yesterday I lost 2 lures and I missed a big one,,,,  Angry but that's ok,,,, Cheesy I'm going to do again,,, Wink I love fishing,,,I just can't stop,,,, Grin

Well the reel I'm pretty sure you should be able to fix.... ;)
yes sir,,,,,lucky it was a easy fix,,the 3m epoxy is way more stronger than jb,,,,,, ;D

C'mon Benny, thats a $1.50 part, get a new one and make that reel look new again, well at least that what the bail arm for the penn SpinFisher SSV 8500 cost.

yes sir,,,,,I like pfluegers service department there so good they will send me a new one for free,,,, ;)  it's a bad design :D but that's ok,,,, :) I will get a new 1 and but it up,,,, ;D

Fishy247

Quote from: steelfish on March 21, 2019, 03:26:18 PM

Quote from: Benni3 on March 20, 2019, 08:08:59 AM

Quote from: Fishy247 on March 20, 2019, 07:07:19 AM

thank you man,,,,,,hehe,,,,,there's a price to pay I had 2 rods break 1 reel this week and yesterday I lost 2 lures and I missed a big one,,,,  Angry but that's ok,,,, Cheesy I'm going to do again,,, Wink I love fishing,,,I just can't stop,,,, Grin

Well the reel I'm pretty sure you should be able to fix.... Wink
yes sir,,,,,lucky it was a easy fix,,the 3m epoxy is way more stronger than jb,,,,,, Grin

C'mon Benny, thats a $1.50 part, get a new one and make that reel look new again, well at least that what the bail arm for the penn SpinFisher SSV 8500 cost.

yes sir,,,,,I like pfluegers service department there so good they will send me a new one for free,,,, Wink  it's a bad design Cheesy but that's ok,,,, Smiley I will get a new 1 and but it up,,,, Grin

But then you'll lose all the new "character" that appeared when you fixed it! ;)

steelfish

Quote from: Fishy247 on March 22, 2019, 04:50:24 PM
But then you'll lose all the new "character" that appeared when you fixed it! ;)

I know this doesnt apply to Benny and others that fix their own reels only, but I try to dont show or have that kind of "character" with JB weld or McGyver fixes on my personal reels and rods cuz that will scare possible customers LOL.

PS: I do like Mcgiver fixes

The Baja Guy

Benni3

Quote from: steelfish on March 22, 2019, 07:42:02 PM
Quote from: Fishy247 on March 22, 2019, 04:50:24 PM

I know this doesnt apply to Benny and others that fix their own reels only, but I try to dont show or have that kind of "character" with JB weld or McGyver fixes on my personal reels and rods cuz that will scare possible customers LOL.

PS: I do like Mcgiver fixes

there's more steps to the fix,,, ;) but that's ok,,,,if you YouTube daily affirmation with sturt smally that's how I will get through this,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 2 rainbows and 2 chars today and dewayne got a monster on the fly,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Like sturt said,,,, ;) but that's ok,,,, ;D

Swami805

That trout is jumpy over a rainbow?  Looks like a fun day, Dewayne got a big one
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Benni3

Quote from: Swami805 on March 23, 2019, 02:32:15 AM
That trout is jumpy over a rainbow?  Looks like a fun day, Dewayne got a big one
yes sir,,,,, :D got to ride out the good luck as long as it last,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Got 8 today,,,,, 8) I was looking for dewayne and he found me then mark pulled up,,, :D and it was on,,,, ;D

Benni3

Mark got a really nice rainbow then I got 1 from the other side of the bridge,,,, ;D

Benni3

Last fish of the day,,,,, :D but that's ok,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Got 5 today,,,,,, :D and got fish with dewayne and mark,,,,, ;D

Gfish

Cool!
Benni, are you gonna go uptown someday with flyfishin equip.? Looks like you got a good trout/char thing goin on in that river.
When I first converted many years ago, I said " man! I'm makin my trout fishin harder on myself on purpose?" but gradually, I started learnin and catchin a few, and found it to be much more self-satisfying whenever I's able to score. It was even a funner way to fish, when I couldn't get bit. Then about 2yrs. latter, that movie "A River Runs Through It" came out and alotta people, especially yuppies, started showin up everywhere I liked to go in Oregon and Calif. Had alla best stuff, guides with 'em sometimes, but there were more'n you could shake a stick at! Thankfully, I knew how to hit the wilderness, backpackin.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!