Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

Quote from: Shark Hunter on March 27, 2019, 06:13:14 AM
It s Dick Van Dyke German Brown with a Calculator. ;)
gene hackmans hometown it all adds up,,,,,, :D but nice looking river there too,,,, ;D

Crow

Yeah, the river that flows through our little town (Rock River) is "polluted" with all manner of stolen bikes, safes, cash registers....whatever, too ! I guess, if you're "crooked" enough to steal....a little "littering" isn't out of the question, either!!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Got 1 char today,,,, ;) skunked yesterday and today at the Smith river ??? But got 1 cast in at the Roanoke river in salem :o ;D

Benni3

Got 1 yellowfin tuna today,,,,, :D it was a good trip,,,,, ;D

Benni3

It was good times with great people,,,, :)

Benni3

The boat i on was good times,,, ;) and the fishin' frenzy and the tuna duck was there too :o

Alto Mare

Nice going Benni!...good people attract good people😉
You did good!
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Swami805

Nice Bennie, get you some!
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Tightlines667

Now that looks like a good time!

John
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

thorhammer

I would offer the outrageous statement that, unless folks just aren't giving reports...Benni and the Butt-Man are putting up more fish than the rest of us combined.....i did look at baits in my holding tank today, I saw the dock, rigged four rods, and cleaned part of the boat. I'm getting closer...

oc1

Really great Benny.  Fishing next to the famous Fishing Frenzy (as seen on TV) is cool too.
-steve

Fishy247

"You can't drank all day if you don't start..."

View Profile  Personal Message (Online)

Re: Luck
« Reply #1344 on: March 30, 2019, 06:14:24 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote
I would offer the outrageous statement that, unless folks just aren't giving reports...Benni and the Butt-Man are putting up more fish than the rest of us combined.....i did look at baits in my holding tank today, I saw the dock, rigged four rods, and cleaned part of the boat. I'm getting closer...

I'm pretty sure that you are not too far off on that one! I'm just going to keep living vicariously through them.....stupid work....

Keep going Benni! 😁

Rivverrat

Quote from: thorhammer on March 31, 2019, 02:14:24 AM
I would offer the outrageous statement that, unless folks just aren't giving reports...

Like Benni I fish most every day. So busy just never thought to post about it. My fishing is generally mixed with firing rounds down range & other stuff.

Outside of winter 2-3 days in a row not fishing or shooting a gun I'm going through heavy withdrawals... Jeff   

Benni3

Quote from: Alto Mare on March 31, 2019, 12:02:25 AM
Nice going Benni!...good people attract good people😉
You did good!
thanks,,,, :D uncle sal,,,,I had the 9/0 and 20/0 with me,,,, the mate had no time to set it up,,,,but the captain really like it,,,, ;D
Quote from: oc1 on March 31, 2019, 08:31:55 AM
Really great Benny.  Fishing next to the famous Fishing Frenzy (as seen on TV) is cool too.
-steve
thanks my friend,,,,it's like being in the TV and reality malfunctions or Manhattan same thing,,,, ;D
Quote from: thorhammer on March 31, 2019, 02:14:24 AM

Sunday trip canceled,,,, :o but that's ok,,,,I'm worn out,,,,, ;) it's your turn,,,,and I hope you get the big one,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Got 1 brown trout today after work,,,, ;) but I'm fixing tuna,,,,, ;D