Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

I got 4 and dewayne got 10 and the small man got 1,,,,, :D

Gfish

Good on ya, with small man, Hoss. Maybe you got HIM hooked...on fishing!

Went out today and finally GOT THE SKUNK OFFA ME! A little Barracuda and an Amberjack. No pictures + the AJ was only about 3 lbs. The AJ's here can reach 100+ lbs., so I won't start a thread. Still proud that I got 'em though, cause I hada go down to about 300 ft. jigging a spoon, quite aways off shore.
The first time I've ever seen this; from about 75 ft. down, before I saw 'em, bubbles started commin up. Either he found a way to expell the swim bladder pressure, or it burst, though I didn't see evidence of damage when I gutted him. With all the deep dwelling bottom fish I've gotten off the mainland coast, their eyes bulging out and stomachs protruding out of their mouths, I've never seen that before.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Benni3

Quote from: Gfish on April 07, 2019, 12:30:34 AM
Good on ya, with small man, Hoss. Maybe you got HIM hooked...on fishing!
thanks man,,,,,now grandpa got to take him fishing,,,,great times!!!! ;D

Benni3

Skunked today at the cove,,,,, :D maybe in a week or two,,,, ;) but it's still a nice place to hang out,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Got 1 rainbow today,,,,,  :D they stocked green hill park,,,,, me and dewayne call 1 fishing hole little myrtle beach,,,that's where today this guy that looked like "jorge" from Hawaii 5.0,,,,,stated throwing rocks in the water close to me,,,,, >:( then I smiled at him,,,,, :) he had no idea how close he came from eating that ice cream,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Got 1 char today after work,,,,, :D that's just ok,,, ;D

Benni3

They stocked salem today and me and marlo had a blast,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

And Gene stopped to see us,,,,, :D we like gene,,,, >:( he still mad about the Steven king move,,,,,,,but they could do a remake of jaws,,,,with quint ,,,, ;D

Shark Hunter

Gene looks like Dennis from Jurassic Park. lol
Glad you are fishing Benni. My Time is coming. ;)
Life is Good!

Alto Mare

You got it good down there Benni, good fishing and good friends ;).
Keep having fun.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

alantani

Must be easier fishing.  I don't see anyone wearing a helmet!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Benni3

Got 1 rainbow today and 1 really small drum,,,,, :D dewayne  came by to see me,,,,the water was a little muddy,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Shark Hunter on April 13, 2019, 05:34:33 AM
Gene looks like Dennis from Jurassic Park. lol
Glad you are fishing Benni. My Time is coming. ;)
and I know you're going to have a great time,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Alto Mare on April 13, 2019, 04:11:19 PM
You got it good down there Benni, good fishing and good friends ;).
Keep having fun.

Sal
thanks uncle sal,,,,, :D got new 80lb top shot on the unstopble 9/0 you built and ksong really liked that reel,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: alantani on April 13, 2019, 05:35:08 PM
Must be easier fishing.  I don't see anyone wearing a helmet!
yes my friend that's a good idea,,,,the "new river",,,,I fall down in it alot,,,,, ;) but I hope your trip is going great and good times,,,,,, ;D